Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!!

Go down 
+6
cranky
Lucky
Mephisto
BULLBAR
lylow
.Dingo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
.Dingo
FORUM USER
.Dingo

Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!! Empty
PostSubject: Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!!   Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:16 am

Puppy Eyes

Hi guys, love the Squad death match server and generally have a good time.... Here\'s Cheers

Only complaint is that after the JKS members leave, the wanabee Rambos take that as a sign to bring out the rockets.....

Bloody frustrating.... Beaten Up

Not much you can do about it I know.

Anyway, thought I'd better post something by way of appreciation for your efforts, all the best.

ps. Lucky shot send me your address & I'll post you back some nice gold dogtags m8..... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://forums.ogn.com.au/index.php
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!!   Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:29 am

Gday Dingo.

Thanks for the shout out mate. Smile

I know it can be frustrating when admins arent online. We try our best to have someone there all the time - but it isnt always possible.

The best thing to do is just post up a trouble makers name on the forums here, and we'll keep an eye out for him.

Thanks again - and be sure to watch ur back. (If he hasnt got you already, Lucky LOVES to stab stab stab! )
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
BULLBAR
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
BULLBAR

PostSubject: Re: Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!!   Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:44 am

Welcome to the forum Dingo! I’m glad you like playing on our servers. Our admin put in a lot of effort to make sure everyone behaves themselves.

Yes Lucky has already stabbed you Dingo and when you reach gold I'm absolutely certain he will stab you again. There aren’t many people left on the main Ozzy servers that Lucky has not stuck his knife into.
Back to top Go down
Mephisto
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Mephisto

PostSubject: Re: Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!!   Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:27 am

Dingo ... as lylow said Take a screen shot and post it on here !! we want those screen shots please ..
Back to top Go down
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

PostSubject: Re: Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!!   Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:16 am

Hobart! my real address? Razz
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

PostSubject: Re: Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!!   Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:27 am

You 2 are probably brothers or sisters being Tasmanian Razz
Back to top Go down
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

PostSubject: Re: Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!!   Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:16 pm

A dingo in Tas????
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!!   Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:01 pm

c44u2 wrote:
A dingo in Tas????
obviously not a stripped one!..... or an aboriginal one.........
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!!   Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:08 am

Yep, no "black kangaroos" left in tassie.
Back to top Go down
.Dingo
FORUM USER
.Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!!   Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:17 pm

Shocked

Lucky wrote:
Hobart! my real address? Razz

Oops..........You may be my long lost hitherto unknown son.......... study ..... jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://forums.ogn.com.au/index.php
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

PostSubject: Re: Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!!   Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:48 am

For some reason i dont doubt that Worried Worried Razz
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!!   Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:42 am

Lucky wrote:
For some reason i dont doubt that Worried Worried Razz

I always thought Lucky was half man half sheep.

What have you been up to dingo?

Baaaa baaaa baaaaaa!
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

PostSubject: Re: Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!!   Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:26 pm

Split personality FTW!
Back to top Go down
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

PostSubject: Re: Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!!   Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:36 am

well technically you could solve the problem by running both, rcon and durzos gsm, but only have the weapon limiter on!

when a player shoots a rocket and kills someone they are kicked generally gets the msg across
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!!   Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small complaint but mostly a big Hi!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Rules and Recruitment :: Ban Appeals and Complaints-
Jump to: