Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Squads locked

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OVK-Metalforces
FORUM USER
OVK-Metalforces

Squads locked Empty
PostSubject: Squads locked   Squads locked I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:31 pm

hi JKS been playin on your server and i couldn't join a squad so i left no JKS where on so i'm guessing thats why maybe ask non members of JKS not to lock squads in your server as a message when they join the server
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Squads locked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squads locked   Squads locked I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:02 pm

Yeah it's a glitch. If you join and say fullnutta joins off his friends list then he gets put in our squad but it's locks the squad in anticipation of more friends joining.

Just another glitch from DICE Wink
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Squads locked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squads locked   Squads locked I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:21 pm

Gday Metal.

Yeah we know about that problem mate. We could put up as a reminder "make sure your squad is unlocked". But as Evil.Clown said - those locked squads are (most of the time) a glitch.

The guys IN those squads usually arent locking it themselves, so unfortunately they probably wouldnt even pay attention to the messages.

Lets hope that it gets fixed sometime soon, but i wont hold my breath.

For all those other times - when its not a game glitch - players are still allowed to lock squads. It might be a pain in the ass - but its a part of the game and not something we want to alter.
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Sponsored content

Squads locked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squads locked   Squads locked I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squads locked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Rules and Recruitment :: Ban Appeals and Complaints-
Jump to: