Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aussie SPECACT Server - Don't waste your time

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DyrtyDyk
FORUM USER
DyrtyDyk

Aussie SPECACT Server - Don't waste your time Empty
PostSubject: Aussie SPECACT Server - Don't waste your time   Aussie SPECACT Server - Don't waste your time I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:56 am

Hi guys, girls & others.
I just put a new post up on the Aussie BFBC2 forums about an Aussie SPECACT server, and thought I'd take a leaf out of Lylow's book & up my stats on some other forums by posting gratuitous links.

So here 'tis
http://badcompany2.com.au/plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?215
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/dyrtydyk
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

PostSubject: Re: Aussie SPECACT Server - Don't waste your time   Aussie SPECACT Server - Don't waste your time I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:07 am

maps without boundaries sounds like fun
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Aussie SPECACT Server - Don't waste your time   Aussie SPECACT Server - Don't waste your time I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:46 am

Leaked server files. Report the server to EA dude.

Don't play there as DICE/EA are talking about reseting the stats of anyone who spends a "sufficient amount of time" playing on them.
Back to top Go down
jayssti
FORUM USER
jayssti

PostSubject: Re: Aussie SPECACT Server - Don't waste your time   Aussie SPECACT Server - Don't waste your time I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:02 pm

fuk me, thought it was not good but i still had a few goes. Its good fun untill some hero fuk stick thinks taking out the mcom with a UAV that has unlimited spawn ability to be fun. This specact would be great if they left out uav shit. already got a badge or 2 and u earn good points in a round without trying to hard. Already got sick off hero's in it and stopped playing before i read this, hopefully soon enough and ea dont bother me.
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Aussie SPECACT Server - Don't waste your time   Aussie SPECACT Server - Don't waste your time I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:26 pm

The uav shit is a cheat. It doesn't come with the specact stuff someone modified the leaked server files and posted them as a torrent download.
Back to top Go down
RollMop
FORUM USER
RollMop

PostSubject: Re: Aussie SPECACT Server - Don't waste your time   Aussie SPECACT Server - Don't waste your time I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:12 pm

I had a couple of rounds and was fun, Till some FuK TarD used the UAV like it was world war 3.. Angry I hope you are right about the UAV being Horse Shit Evil.Clown Not Looking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aussie SPECACT Server - Don't waste your time   Aussie SPECACT Server - Don't waste your time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aussie SPECACT Server - Don't waste your time
Page 1 of 1