Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hows it going?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockets_Man
FORUM USER

Hows it going? Empty
PostSubject: Hows it going?   Hows it going? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:28 am

well i just thought id drop by seein as i havent said hello in ages! Like lylow knew i seemed to be chewing thru video cards like they were going outta fashion a few months back! But im all good now running a gtx280, its hot! lol
Just read thru your scrims topic and once again we have the topic arise of whats the go with what to use n how to use em! lol Its gotta be one of the most talked of things when it comes to scrims lol. As much as i hate death via gustov i personally dont have to much issue with em. Or the m60 n 40ml for that matter, for me its snipers! F*$king snipers... piss me off but yer anyway gotta get together sometime again fellas n have a few rounds. Ill pm ya my no lylow so we can organise it sometime. Also a scrim sounds good cause i know that some of the KZE boys are keen for ladder matches but im suggesting a few friendly scrims 1st. I propose a squad death match, even if its 4 on 4, will still be heaps of fun. We should use our server cause its never used! lol Will see yas online im sure...
Back to top Go down
http://www.kamakazeclan.com
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Hows it going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows it going?   Hows it going? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:35 am

Hey Rockets,

I was playing yesterday with Goaty on a random server, he love's that Svu!!

We registered for a Hardcore ladder here if you guys are interested. Don't think we could play in a Softcore ladder, it'd just be full of Teams of medics, and fu&*ing snipers lol Smile
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Hows it going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows it going?   Hows it going? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:47 pm

Gday mate,

I got your PM. I replied and said to make a post to say hi to the boys - didnt realise you'd already beaten me to the punch. Hah!

Good to hear from you. Im sure we can organise a lan with a few of the Brisbane boys. Be good to catch up and have a few drinks mate.

Gustav's piss me off something terrible. At least the one shot snipers have been taken out thanks to the latest patch. Probably one of the few things I can say I really am happy about in it.

It might be good to have a scrim with the old Kaze's. Just a friendly muck up with the guys. No bets on the farm or the rolex up for grabs.

We'll talk about it again soon. Wink

Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Sponsored content

Hows it going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows it going?   Hows it going? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hows it going?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: General Discussion-
Jump to: