Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deficit's awesome but yet exciting application of approval.

Go down 
+3
Mozzie32
lylow
Deficit
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Deficit
FORUM USER

Deficit's awesome but yet exciting application of approval. Empty
PostSubject: Deficit's awesome but yet exciting application of approval.   Deficit's awesome but yet exciting application of approval. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:46 pm

Online Playing name (include any past names/aliases) : Deficit, Jaitee

·First Name : Josh

-Do you own a microphone? Absolutly.

·Are you currently in a clan? *If so what one(s)*: Nope,

·Have you been in a clan before *If so what one(s)*: Nope

·Favourite style of play? Snipe, but good assualt team, if i get a good position, can hold an area without hassel if rego goes my way.

·Favourite vehicle? Helicopter, once i learn to fly one Razz

·Can you take a joke? absolutly, the question is, can you? :O

·Reason that you want to join Jokers? I know peachy, through other games, and played with mozzie earlier today, and quite enjoyed it Smile and also need a clan

·Do you agree to follow our clan rules ? what rules? where are they? Razz sure do.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Deficit's awesome but yet exciting application of approval.   Deficit's awesome but yet exciting application of approval. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:52 pm

Hi Deficit.

Thanks for applying to join the clan. Ive sent you a PM of all the TS details.

Jump online with the guys and we'll see how you fit in.

Cheers,

Lylow
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Mozzie32
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Mozzie32

PostSubject: Re: Deficit's awesome but yet exciting application of approval.   Deficit's awesome but yet exciting application of approval. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:20 am

i remember playing a round or two with this guy, hes a very good player, thumbs up from me.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Deficit's awesome but yet exciting application of approval.   Deficit's awesome but yet exciting application of approval. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:37 am

Im going to need you to double check ALL our clan rules though mate.

By not taking the time to fully understand the rules, then bringing out the gustav 5 minutes after stating you "agree to follow our clan rules" doesnt put your application off to a good start.

Go to the link here, and see how we stand.

https://jokersbattlefield.forumotion.com/clan-rules

Read right to the end and make sure you understand it. ALL of it.

Not to be harsh - but The JKS clan has well and truly reached a point where we can turn away applicants without any second thoughts.

While we enjoy a joke around and having a laugh - we are serious about everyone enjoying their nights gaming. Our rules are in place to make sure everyone has a good time.

Take 5 minutes. Read the rules. Let me know when youve done that, and we'll see whether we can overlook your mistake.

Here's a huge tip: If you read the rules thoroughly you will know the exact sentence that I want to see in your next reply.

Lylow,

JKS Clan Admin
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Deficit's awesome but yet exciting application of approval.   Deficit's awesome but yet exciting application of approval. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:30 am

Hey Deficit.

Look, Im sorry, but its been more than two weeks since you posted your application and with a less than stellar opening night on TS id have expected some sort of reply by now.

I'll give you until the end of this week to let us know your intentions, but Im sorry to say that unless we see a complete change from the first two week period of your application - then your chances at this point of joining the clan are virtually nil.

Good luck just the same. I look forward to seeing your reply.

Lylow
Back to top Go down
Peachy
FORUM USER
Peachy

PostSubject: Re: Deficit's awesome but yet exciting application of approval.   Deficit's awesome but yet exciting application of approval. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:45 pm

He's had computer troubles lately Lylow, HDD failures etc, I'll let him know to check the forums.
Back to top Go down
Deficit
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Deficit's awesome but yet exciting application of approval.   Deficit's awesome but yet exciting application of approval. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:45 pm

Alright im back,
HDD failed, and couldn't get fixed for a week or so, things to do, work aswell.

My intentions, are still the same, looking for a clan, yours seems great, good people etc, actual talent in the clan, don't know what else i really have to say, ill be on when i can, otherwise ill be workin, Smile

catchya on TS.

-def.
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: Deficit's awesome but yet exciting application of approval.   Deficit's awesome but yet exciting application of approval. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:52 am

Good to cya back, had afew good rounds of sqdm today, good
luck with the app.
Back to top Go down
LeRawn
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
LeRawn

PostSubject: Re: Deficit's awesome but yet exciting application of approval.   Deficit's awesome but yet exciting application of approval. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:10 am

Played a few rounds with him last night as well, good kid and a good shot when he wants to be. Razz

Also great teamplayer, had the med kit on for most of the night.
Back to top Go down
maleficus01
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
maleficus01

PostSubject: Re: Deficit's awesome but yet exciting application of approval.   Deficit's awesome but yet exciting application of approval. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:28 am

Yes it was a few good games last night.
Very handy with the med kit, I was up and back into the fight more times than I can remember.
Back to top Go down
Peachy
FORUM USER
Peachy

PostSubject: Re: Deficit's awesome but yet exciting application of approval.   Deficit's awesome but yet exciting application of approval. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:27 am

Yeah, now that he's UNLOCKED the med kit lols! Razz Oh and now the defib Grin Lol
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Deficit's awesome but yet exciting application of approval.   Deficit's awesome but yet exciting application of approval. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:01 am

Gday deficit.

Well, the verdict is in: Congrats mate, the admins have discussed the app and you're the newest member into the clan.

Well done mate. Next time you load up, put on the tags.

Congrats and see you on the field Wink

Lylow.
Back to top Go down
Peachy
FORUM USER
Peachy

PostSubject: Re: Deficit's awesome but yet exciting application of approval.   Deficit's awesome but yet exciting application of approval. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:43 am

Woo hoo! Congrats deffffff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deficit's awesome but yet exciting application of approval.   Deficit's awesome but yet exciting application of approval. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deficit's awesome but yet exciting application of approval.
Page 1 of 1