Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UBER STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
Lucky
cranky
Au_reefer
ThePiedPiper
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

UBER STATS!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: UBER STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!   UBER STATS!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:02 pm

my sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

PostSubject: Re: UBER STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!   UBER STATS!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:41 pm

Fuck I thought I was bad..... That makes me feel heaps better lmao
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

PostSubject: Re: UBER STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!   UBER STATS!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:39 pm

lol even fails at sniping
Back to top Go down
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

PostSubject: Re: UBER STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!   UBER STATS!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:37 am

cranky wrote:
lol even fails at sniping

Those arent Rocka's stats Worried I love you
Back to top Go down
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

PostSubject: Re: UBER STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!   UBER STATS!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:50 am

I'm never one to protect my KDR and I love to just run straight in (and hope someone will revive me later (thanks for doing it last night Lylow :-) )

But closet queen is as bad in BC2 as he was in 2142. Even as a medic he can't put a bandaid on and keep himself going, or as a sniper hiding 1km away behind a cement block.

When he is an engineer he is likely hiding in a tank.

As assult he probably shoots the tree in front of him with his noob tube and that brings down his KDR as well.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: UBER STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!   UBER STATS!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:50 am

c44u2 wrote:
I'm never one to protect my KDR and I love to just run straight in (and hope someone will revive me later (thanks for doing it last night Lylow :-) )

Any time old mate. Glad you switched over. Never fun getting shot by your mates.
You should have been on TS too! That way I could make your ears bleed.... ( You Know Who ) .....while I heal the rest of you Razz

And ROFL at covet nub. How long has he been Pipers best mate? Going on 2 years now? God bless him. If it werent for morons like that, we'd have no one left to TK during the boring bits.
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

PostSubject: Re: UBER STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!   UBER STATS!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:36 am

Still have not installed the newer version of TS, I'll get around to it
Back to top Go down
HellFire
FORUM USER
HellFire

PostSubject: Re: UBER STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!   UBER STATS!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:58 am

I cant get the site to load for the big sig, the only one i can get is the small one. Anyone else having problems?

UBER STATS!!!!!!!!!!!! Zykl%7CnB
Back to top Go down
DyrtyDyk
FORUM USER
DyrtyDyk

PostSubject: Re: UBER STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!   UBER STATS!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:10 am

Hi guys,

C4 - glad to see someone else uses the 'rush in firing at anything' tactic as well as me! Occasionally it even works! UBER STATS!!!!!!!!!!!! 730_machine_gun_shooting_smiley

UBER STATS!!!!!!!!!!!! 98228085-3

Hellfire - You should be able to get the BIG SIG from here - http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/Zykl%7CnB/graphics
it's usually second on the list (I've been beaten for first place). Then click the sig itself to find the BBCode to copy for forum use.
UBER STATS!!!!!!!!!!!! Pc_Zykl%7CnB

I'm working on a couple of new sigs, but keep getting distracted by work or actually playing the game. Rebuilding the machine with Win7 too, but it's not going that well trying for dual-boot. TS to be installed after the rebuild so I can get on & tune in to Radio Lylow - all talkback!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/dyrtydyk
HellFire
FORUM USER
HellFire

PostSubject: Re: UBER STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!   UBER STATS!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:30 am

Yeh that site wasn't loading for me for a week now. I think it was an ISP fuck up. its fine now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UBER STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!   UBER STATS!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UBER STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1