Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

help with bc2 setup

Go down 
+3
Hairymofo
DyrtyDyk
sorrythathurt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sorrythathurt
FORUM USER
sorrythathurt

help with bc2 setup Empty
PostSubject: help with bc2 setup   help with bc2 setup I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:42 am

got bc2 but dont think i have the graphics setup right running everthing on max for moment . haveing issues with connection dropping out sometimes i have adsl2 so it is not my internet speed.... can anyone help me please

oh and how do u get ur 2142 and bc2 stats to show on ur posts in the fance banners..... Alien
Back to top Go down
DyrtyDyk
FORUM USER
DyrtyDyk

PostSubject: Re: help with bc2 setup   help with bc2 setup I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:23 am

sorrythathurt wrote:
got bc2 but dont think i have the graphics setup right running everthing on max for moment . haveing issues with connection dropping out sometimes i have adsl2 so it is not my internet speed.... can anyone help me please

oh and how do u get ur 2142 and bc2 stats to show on ur posts in the fance banners..... Alien

I've had issues with dropping out too - reboot PC & it comes good (rebooting the modem did no good). Only happens sometimes, but it locks the game up if you try to do anything after losing conenction.

If your machine isn't too new, turn the graphics down a bit - not too much as BC2 doesn't seem to be as graphics hungry as expected. There are 'hidden' graphics options too. Here's a couple of tools that make it easy to change them
http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/View.php?view=Other.Detail&id=110
http://ohlawl.com/liseda.html - I've used this one & it works
otherwise you have to edit some settings in your my documents\bfbc2\settings.ini file

To get the Fancy Banners in your signature:

- first you need to pick which graphic you like best. I suggest one made by DyrtyDyk - he rocks!
go here http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/Geronimo1/graphics to find a BFBC2 graphic or here http://www.2142-stats.com/sorrythathurt+banner.html for 2142

for BFBC2 graphics, click the image that you like, give the creater a 'likes', then copy the link from the BBC code box

back on this site
- click on 'profile' tab at the top of this page
- click on the word 'signature' just below the row of red tabs
- paste the copied BBC code into the 'edit signature' box
- add any famous quotes/smart-arsed comments/whatever you like
- click preview to see if it's what you want
- adjust if neccessary, then click 'save'

all done. this will be added to ALL of the posts that you have made and any new ones that you make from now on.

Hope this helps.

PS - there are other places for graphics too
http://www.spieler-daten.de/bf2_stats/sorrythathurt/sigs
http://bfbc2.elxx.net/
NB: - none of the signature graphics will work until you play online at least once.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/dyrtydyk
Hairymofo
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: help with bc2 setup   help with bc2 setup I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:46 am

I read that quite a few people having connection problems also fixed it by turning OFF upnp in their router settings
Back to top Go down
sorrythathurt
FORUM USER
sorrythathurt

PostSubject: Re: help with bc2 setup   help with bc2 setup I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:50 am

HEY THANKS FOR THAT WILL GIVE IT A GO WHEN I GET HOME......sorry didnt mean to yell bloody cap lock ........... one more question how can i get the voip to work on bc2 as i have mic headset it works on 2142 but ant seem to find setting for it on bc2

Cry
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: help with bc2 setup   help with bc2 setup I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:13 am

Voip in game is stuffed. If you can find an answer to "how can I get voip to work" there will be about 700,00 gamers in your debt.

Some of us have tried this: Voip Fix Link

You have to go into your settings.ini file and change things though.

Ive tried it, but the verdict is still pending.
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: help with bc2 setup   help with bc2 setup I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:18 am

I seem to hear people clearer using the fix but they still don't talk back Sad Maybe it's the pommy accent?
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: help with bc2 setup   help with bc2 setup I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:20 am

And if they invent smell-o-phones to add to the mic.... then ur really f*ked Wink
Back to top Go down
sorrythathurt
FORUM USER
sorrythathurt

PostSubject: Re: help with bc2 setup   help with bc2 setup I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:35 am

thanks guys got it all sused out now see u on the battleground ............. snipe u later Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DyrtyDyk
FORUM USER
DyrtyDyk

PostSubject: Re: help with bc2 setup   help with bc2 setup I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:52 pm

sorrythathurt wrote:
............. snipe u later Twisted Evil

Excellent - BC2 needs MORE snipers! lol
help with bc2 setup BFBC2Game_2010-01-30_13-20-50-50
See you out there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/dyrtydyk
sorrythathurt
FORUM USER
sorrythathurt

PostSubject: Re: help with bc2 setup   help with bc2 setup I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:46 am

its safer to shoot someone from 1km away than 1mtr away then u dont have to worry about getting blood on u affraid
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: help with bc2 setup   help with bc2 setup I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:19 am

Sorrythathurt can i ask why you come on our servers and forum and ask our advice, When you will quite happily completely ignore our server rules and call our members hacks.

last night you were spamming the gustav, sitting in a tree for an entire round sniping while the rest of us got smashed, and calling wholly69 a hack. If you don't wind your neck in mate I'm going to ban you from both the servers and the forum.

I do not appreciate people who abuse our friendship. You used to whisper people who killed you in 2142 calling them hack,When I banned you for it you got your brother to come and plead your case for you.

Enough is enough. if you come on our server abusing members again you will be banned for life, no exceptions.
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: help with bc2 setup   help with bc2 setup I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:41 am

hey sorrythathurt, why is your name killerprincess? sounds pretty gay to me that a 37 year old man would choose a name like that. are you trying to fool all the little boys into thinking your a girl? are you an internet predator????? Rolling Eyes i think ur Thats Tops!
Back to top Go down
sorrythathurt
FORUM USER
sorrythathurt

PostSubject: Re: help with bc2 setup   help with bc2 setup I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:10 am

the abuse will stop sorry wont happen again just had a bad night no excuses tho

just cant seem to get a handle on the game to fast paced i think .... dont understand what u mean by spamming with the gustav...... i like the sniper and they sit in cover and snipe didnt no this was against the rules........... do i have to keep moving aroung the map for the whole game ? as for the name was going to come in as sorrythathurt but thought to many poeple might remember me......... the girls friend picked the name not the best one but its ok i throws poeple off my scent.......
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: help with bc2 setup   help with bc2 setup I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:58 pm

Thanks for replying to Rocka's post, and not just ignoring it. We really would appreciate it if the negative comments would stop mate. While you're a guest on the forums here, you're great. You conduct yourself in the perfect manner. The same would be appreciated in-game. But enough of that - as long as you see our position on the matter. Now onto your questions:

Its fine to snipe man. You can sit anywhere you can find, and shoot away - we dont mind as long as you try and help the team. But it gets hard on some maps, in some game modes, where the idea is to RUSH forward ........ and too many people just sit in a bush, and dont help with the over all aim of the game.

The "spamming" issue is something that we find simply unsportsmanlike. The gustav is an anti-tank weapon. It shouldnt be used against infantry unless it is a last resort, in our opinions.
While there is nothing official in the game to stop it at all - we just feel that on our server at least - it ruins everyone else's fun. So as far as the Gustav is concerned: We ask players not to be disruptive and fire shot, after shot, after shot, after shot into infantry targets. ( In other words: "spamming")
Back to top Go down
sorrythathurt
FORUM USER
sorrythathurt

PostSubject: Re: help with bc2 setup   help with bc2 setup I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:59 pm

oh ok then dont think i have that weapon will check next time im on......
Back to top Go down
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

PostSubject: Re: help with bc2 setup   help with bc2 setup I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:22 am

lolcakes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help with bc2 setup   help with bc2 setup I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help with bc2 setup
Page 1 of 1