Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Current Hardware Recommendations

Go down 
+11
SuperCannons
c44u2
x-ume
Union.Jack
Mozzie32
equip3d
Hairymofo
cranky
drEmR
FlyHighNoob
chookstrangler
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hairymofo
FORUM USER

Current Hardware Recommendations - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Hardware Recommendations   Current Hardware Recommendations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:12 pm

It does make things look quite flash though, like a turbo sticker on the side of your car Grin
Back to top Go down
SuperCannons
FORUM USER
SuperCannons

PostSubject: Re: Current Hardware Recommendations   Current Hardware Recommendations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:05 am

yeah but in terms of specs, utterly useless =D
Back to top Go down
http://paidgamers.net
equip3d
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Current Hardware Recommendations   Current Hardware Recommendations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:12 pm

first ill start with where i live and work = not awesome

[img]Current Hardware Recommendations - Page 4 Dscn0310[/img]
Back to top Go down
equip3d
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Current Hardware Recommendations   Current Hardware Recommendations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:16 pm

now for some new awesomeness = back in action soon, and only a weeks wages spent ...

[img]Current Hardware Recommendations - Page 4 Dscn0410[/img]
Back to top Go down
equip3d
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Current Hardware Recommendations   Current Hardware Recommendations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:19 pm

and just for the loud factor,

[img]Current Hardware Recommendations - Page 4 Dscn0411[/img]
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: Current Hardware Recommendations   Current Hardware Recommendations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:22 pm

loud factor looks awsome Grin
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

PostSubject: Re: Current Hardware Recommendations   Current Hardware Recommendations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:17 am

nice. i didn't know you lived in a detention centre?
Back to top Go down
HellFire
FORUM USER
HellFire

PostSubject: Re: Current Hardware Recommendations   Current Hardware Recommendations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:34 am

I got the same speakers apart from the fact that i had to get the control pod replaced twice and the whole set off speakers once they are very good for a pc. When the replaced the speakers they just send me a hole new set with the courier and they never asked for the old ones back.....score!!!
Back to top Go down
HellFire
FORUM USER
HellFire

PostSubject: Re: Current Hardware Recommendations   Current Hardware Recommendations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:35 am

equip3d wrote:
first ill start with where i live and work = not awesome

[img]Current Hardware Recommendations - Page 4 Dscn0310[/img]

I always thought that equip3d is from Mars now we have proof Grin
Back to top Go down
equip3d
FORUM USER

PostSubject: mars lol   Current Hardware Recommendations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:23 am

mars would be closer to civilisation
Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

PostSubject: Re: Current Hardware Recommendations   Current Hardware Recommendations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:06 pm

what site is that?
Back to top Go down
equip3d
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Current Hardware Recommendations   Current Hardware Recommendations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:18 pm

Brockman 4 bout a hundred km from Tom price
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Current Hardware Recommendations   Current Hardware Recommendations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:24 pm

Dont listen to him reefer. Equiped doesnt know what he's talking about.

What site is that? Dont you know man? Thats the exact spot where the Mars Rover touched down back in '04!

Here is what it was like back then, without 6 years of martian' construction on top of it:

Current Hardware Recommendations - Page 4 300px-10
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

PostSubject: Re: Current Hardware Recommendations   Current Hardware Recommendations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:35 pm

I think equip3d was implying it's the same place too

Back to top Go down
equip3d
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Current Hardware Recommendations   Current Hardware Recommendations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:14 am

three plane trips to get home, get up at 4am go to work till 1pm, back to camp pack bag catch 330 plane to parabadoo get off there wait a few hours, catch next plane from there to perth, wait at perth for 6 to 7 hours (just enough time for several jd and cokes and a visit to the lacal skimpies, lol) then 1am flight to melbourne. get to melb at 6am get hire car and drive three hours home, get home about 10am, fucking long trips hey, then do it all again in reverse 7 days later. grrr
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

PostSubject: Re: Current Hardware Recommendations   Current Hardware Recommendations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:27 am

i am so jealous lmao
Back to top Go down
jayssti
FORUM USER
jayssti

PostSubject: Re: Current Hardware Recommendations   Current Hardware Recommendations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:19 am

equip3d wrote:
nVidia Geforce Stereoscopic 3D Glasses w Wireless Infrared REC

and check this out, sounds cool but cant see it working real well, but i could be wrong

I have it setup, and have to say, It's cool but to hard to play all the time ( i swayed the head twice in one game trying to doge the motor impact flying out the screen). Ive played only 30mins in 3d and stopped.Your frame rate takes a big hit in 3d, hard to stay above 35fps. I'de rather play the monitor @60hz trace free, then 120hz trace free. It's very hard for the eye to spot the difference. I just had my eye's checked and all clear and flying through some off the eye strain tests like she had never seen before. cerdit to these games for keeping the eyes sharp. Just done another overtime shift so another asus monitor coming my way, 2 out of 3 collected ( they out off stock for 2 weeks). Still need another 480tx and a bigger psu to power up for the 3rd monitor. This might take some time to collect , off work for 3 weeks so i wont complete this setup till maybe feb march at lastest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Hardware Recommendations   Current Hardware Recommendations - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current Hardware Recommendations
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4