Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New Jokers Gaming Website and Forums

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER

PostSubject: Re: New Jokers Gaming Website and Forums   Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:06 pm

It is with a lot of fond memories of our time here, that I have to announce the closure of our current Jokers Forums.

The free forums we created here at forumotion.com have served us well, right from the very first night that Jack and I began JKS. In the almost 3 years since then, we've grown to more than 300 registered users, who between them have made a total of over 24,000 posts.

But as the times change, and our needs change with them, our forums have to keep up with us. And unfortunately the system we chose to use here was out of date right from the beginning. Three years down the track, and that statement is even truer than before.

They simply dont offer all the modern conveniences that a dedicated gaming website can provide.
  • Ease of user registration
  • event creation and tracking (for scrims or raids)
  • dedicated recruitment forms
  • interactive features that allow our group to build around our forums, rather than alongside them.

So for the last few weeks, myself and a few others have been building a new website hosted by the enjin.com website/forum providers. This will be our new gaming home when we go online, with areas for the clan to interact as a whole, and also tailored individual areas for Battlefield 3 players, SWTOR players and recruits. There we'll be able to hang out and have a chat, while also preparing for our gaming.

So on behalf of Jack and myself we'd like to invite you all to navigate over to our New JOKERS GAMING Website at http://jokersgaming.net

If you dont already have an account with enjin, then you'll need to create one. (Otherwise sign in using your normal enjin login details). Take a look around the new site, and lets get back to having a laugh just as we always have.

Thanks to everyone who has made our forums the great place we all know and love. Lets see that we make our new forums to be even better!!!

Thanks everyone,

- Lylow

On behalf of the JKS Clan Founders

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER

PostSubject: Re: New Jokers Gaming Website and Forums   Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:06 pm

Also I'd like to note: We will have a one week grace period, where both forums will remain open and running.

During that time, everyone from our current forums here can register to our new website instantly, no application required. Existing users will naturally then be given the same access to the forums as they have here.

After one weeks time however, these forums we are using now will be closed off to both the public and our members alike. And our new forums will be screened off into "members" and public" areas. If you have not registered by that stage, we will require you to submit a full application to join Jokers, as it will be the only way for you to gain access to the members areas.

Obviously all current members will be immediately approved, but with recruitment in full flight throughout the various games that we play, we cannot wait more than a week for members to sign up to the new forums. If you miss the cut off, you will need to go through the application procedure as any normal recruit.

Cheers guys

Lyl's

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow

New Jokers Gaming Website and Forums
Page 1 of 1