Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mokkan app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mokkan
FORUM USER

Mokkan app Empty
PostSubject: Mokkan app   Mokkan app I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:26 pm

·Online Playing name (include any past names/aliases) : Mokkan

·Origin Account name (so we can learn a bit about you in game): Mokkan

·First Name : Damon

·Do you own a microphone? yeah

·Are you currently in a clan? *If so what one(s)*: I think I'm in .iG inVision Gaming... I played for them in the Alienware tournament then took 2 months off of FPS.. I still scrim for them but dont really go on there socially.

·Have you been in any other clan before *If so what one(s)*: AES, 1%, iLZn

·How did you hear about *=JKS=*? (please be as specific as possible) : heard of your existence when AES told me you beat them, heard some more talking to Mr.Nosey

·Have you ever bought/ used hacks or cheats? Wheres the fun in hacking

·Which online games do you play? BF3 / StarCraft 2

·How often do you game online? Whenever I get the chance. 3 plus day a week for sure.

·Favourite style of play? Got a soft spot for quick scoping in pub but in scrim I'll go assault and support my team

·Favourite vehicle? Only ever used them for transport.. I get the idea of how to play tank but I rarely do. Also can fly a chopper due to spending my first 40 levels of Bc2 in Heavy Metal

·Can you take a joke? Of course not. Wink

·Reason that you want to join Jokers? Winnings always good and I get along with the people I've met so far / To help you guys get your clan back to number 1

·Do you agree to follow our clan rules? Yes
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Mokkan app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mokkan app   Mokkan app I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:25 am

Hey Mok,

Well mate obviously we're not about stealing players or messing with the community. If you've been absent from your old clan, and you'd like to come in with us - best thing to do is let them know you're leaving officially. Or sort it out with them and make your choice.

We'll understand if things work out and you choose to stay at your old clan, but we cant have a new member in our clan, that could be seen as still belonging to his previous clans.

The only other thing is that officially we're an 18 plus clan, but I know you, and at 17 you handle yourself maturely on TS. So Ive got no issues there.

If you can, just sort out for us the situation with the guys at Invision and we'll go from there.

Thanks for putting in the app mate,

Lylow
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow

Mokkan app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Rules and Recruitment :: Applications-
Jump to: