HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hows it going mates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Hows it going mates   Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:53 am

Hey guys been a while just thought I would stop by and see how you are doing.

So everyones playing Starwars eh? hows that going and has anyone uploaded any of their gameplay I don't think I have even seen any.

Anyone still playing bf3?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER

PostSubject: Re: Hows it going mates   Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:48 am

Gday Moo Smile

Yeah 99% of the clan (that are active) are all off shooting lasers and whirring lightsabers for a living now. There are a few vids in the "Star Wars - General Discussion" section of the forum if you're looking to see game play. Although they werent uploaded by us I dont think, lol.

Me? Im still playing BF3, but the peer pressure is kicking in for me to get into Star Wars. Lol! Rolling Eyes

Reefer still plays BF3 when he gets a chance, and I'd say about 1/2 a dozen guys would be keen to play it as well - if they had the time.

Things are going well. Recruiting new faces and names for our SWTOR division. The FPS lads are hanging out for Ravaged, just the same as we were a couple of months back.

No new updates on a Ravaged beta release date, but the game dev's are (amazingly - awesomely) speaking direct to the public on their forums, answering questions, giving out teasers.

Its so fantastic to be able to create a thread, call it "snipers" and simply ask if snipers will be able to quick scope, no scope, aggressive recon, 1 shot kill, enable motion blur, or if there'll be scope "wobble" for want of a better word.

And the best bit is - the 3 or 4 moderators (the game developers themselves) actually ANSWER YOU!!! No hidden crap, no porting for consoles. Just a PC based shooter.

So yeah. All good here.

How about yourself? Hows =Aa= going mate? You and the Gaddster still kickin' along in the scrims? Hope you're doing well champ Smile Its great to hear from ya Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Hows it going mates   Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:23 am

Good to hear mate! yeah going good atm we are currently number 1 on the gamearena 16v16 ladder but only because Karnage krew gave up number one spot as no one wanted to challenge them lol (They consist of Team Immunity and Vanguard)

So yeah not expected to win that one hehe but playing competitive is still fun. BF3 has many issues still .. mixing COD was fail

Also on the competitive scene there is total clan stacks as usual so teams with 8 - 16 players of the highest caliber makes life for semi pro clans almost impossible lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hows it going mates   

Back to top Go down

Hows it going mates
Page 1 of 1