Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BadgerSharman's application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BadgerSharman
FORUM USER

BadgerSharman's application Empty
PostSubject: BadgerSharman's application   BadgerSharman's application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:19 pm

jocolor
·Online Playing name (include any past names/aliases) : BadgerSharman, BadgerKing, CottonMouthking,

·Origin Account name (so we can learn a bit about you in game): BadgerSharman

·First Name : Seb

·Do you own a microphone? Yes

·Are you currently in a clan? *If so what one(s)*: Nope, well SD but that's just me and some mates goofing around ill leave when required.

·Have you been in any other clan before *If so what one(s)*: UWS, AES, a few other over the years

·How did you hear about *=JKS=*? (please be as specific as possible) Played against you in BC2 along side spleen before he joined JKS.

·Have you ever bought/ used hacks or cheats? Maplestory and Runescape count? I use to sell gold, brothers gotta make money some how.

·Which online games do you play? BC2, BF3, Cod here and there, League of Legends, dota2, Guildwars1/2, Diable and random games on steam.

·How often do you game online? Fair bit, as for digits no clue.

·Favourite style of play? FPS: jam packed into the fray side by side allies. I work best under pressure. I love adrenalin so I can be a bit ballsy and just run in. RTS: defensively.

·Favourite vehicle? I hate vehicles. Possible one of the many helicopters

·Can you take a joke? Everything except cringe humor. I tried to watch 50/50 recently far out that is some serious cringe material.

·Reason that you want to join Jokers? Why do I want to join Jokers? My ideal clan is a medium fairly active community with like minded individuals, and if my man spleen finds satisfaction here then I see no reason why I wouldn't. Not only that but I played against you guys a fair bit in Bc2 you may not remember me, CottonMouthKing. From what I learned you were all active skilled players with friendly who not only played to the rules but upheld respectable morals surrounding gaming that most clans ignored due to their selfishness. These value include the whole don't snipe on the edge of the map or stealing vehicles etc. FPS games are an electronic sport, and where there is sport there is competition, I believe that whom ever competes must compete to a level of satisfaction, a level which JKS encourages.

Cheers.

"I agree to follow the *=JKS=* Clan Rules in full"
Back to top Go down
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

PostSubject: Re: BadgerSharman's application   BadgerSharman's application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:39 pm

Thanks for the app, I will pm you the TS details,

Jump on TS when you game and we will go from there.

Thanks

Bubba
Back to top Go down
BadgerSharman
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: BadgerSharman's application   BadgerSharman's application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:13 pm

Oh its okay, I already have the TS details, I was on earlier but there were few online so I didn't stay long.
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

PostSubject: Re: BadgerSharman's application   BadgerSharman's application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:51 pm

Good to have you on board Cotten Grin oh btw your acc was called sux2byou in bc2, not cottenmouthking Razz
Back to top Go down
BadgerSharman
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: BadgerSharman's application   BadgerSharman's application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:00 am

I had 3 accounts since, gave two to my cousins for their birthdays, I was sure I gave sux2beyou away to them

Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: BadgerSharman's application   BadgerSharman's application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:06 am

Thanks for putting in the app Badger.

A very well written account of yourself mate, I always appreciate it when someone takes a bit of time out to complete stuff like that properly. Not that Im a stickler for rules, or love essays, but its a great way to introduce yourself, and when you take the time to complete the app in full like that, it shows how much you care about joining in with us.

Good to hear youve got the TS details (and/or that Bubba PM'd them to you again). If you havent already, then jump on TS and say gday to the guys. Give Spleen some grief with the rest of us and we'll take it from there! Smile

Just a heads up: Most applications take about 1 - 2 weeks to finalise, depending on how much play time you put in with us over that period. Its all about getting to know you and making sure we all fit in well together.

In the mean time though, good luck with your application - and thanks once again for trying out for JKS.

Cheers mate,

Lylow - JKS Admin
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
F3st0
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
F3st0

PostSubject: Re: BadgerSharman's application   BadgerSharman's application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:14 pm

played with you today man, thumbs up from me, good bloke to game with, and works well in a squad. glad to see you applied man. hope it comes through positive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BadgerSharman's application   BadgerSharman's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BadgerSharman's application
Page 1 of 1