Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BF3 Blackout

Go down 
+4
lylow
Au_reefer
Union.Jack
Bubba
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

BF3 Blackout Empty
PostSubject: BF3 Blackout   BF3 Blackout I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:03 am

http://battlefieldo.com/threads/blackout-battlefield.3881/#post-40258

It seems many of the community sites that were very much in support of dice have finally cracked check it out
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

BF3 Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Blackout   BF3 Blackout I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:04 am

I'm going to make a very rare Founder call on this.

No JKS member will play, post or visit anything to do with BF3 on March 2/3.

If you don't want to blackout Bf3 and help the community to make DICE/EA understand how the majority of us feel then I'll take that as you putting in your resignation from JKS.

We need to take a stand and this is it.
Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

BF3 Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Blackout   BF3 Blackout I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:08 am

well something needs to be done
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

BF3 Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Blackout   BF3 Blackout I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:20 am

Something both founders agree on there Jack.

Find something else to play during those hours, watch a couple of good skin flicks, or find a reasonably priced hooker!

Anything you like.

But don't go on the battlefield forums, dont sign into to battlelog to see if you're the only one signed in, and most importantly: don't play BF3!!!

If we can't do this as a clan, then I'll look at reducing our numbers until we reach a point where I'm happy that all those left, are all on the same page again.
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
LeRawn
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
LeRawn

BF3 Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Blackout   BF3 Blackout I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:09 am

Great idea guys. I'm in 100%.
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

BF3 Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Blackout   BF3 Blackout I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:18 pm

Lets mike Dice realize that we are here. we are pissed. and we wont stand for this neglect any longer
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

BF3 Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Blackout   BF3 Blackout I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:28 pm

Like this video, Favorite it, view it, we need to get all the bumps and searches on this video as we can
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

BF3 Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Blackout   BF3 Blackout I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:40 pm

I am in my 3rd week of blackout practice which I feel may even extend
until ravaged is released.

Battlefailed 3!
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

BF3 Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Blackout   BF3 Blackout I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:14 am

http://battlefieldo.com/threads/blackout-update-success.3957/#post-41336

So having read that, where does JKS stand? are we going to follow what the originators think or are we going to say fuck it! that list was nothing new lets still black em out

I have to say, I like that they took us seriously but still think their list is abit far fetched because all it is, is a list of bugs that they are promising to fix but still have no date. for all we know, them "promising to fix" could mean one guy working on all the fixes.

We cant know how hard they are trying or if its even a priority.

Let me know what you guys think cause atm im standing on the line in terms of liking and disliking what has happend
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

BF3 Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Blackout   BF3 Blackout I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:22 am

I'd like to think JKS not playing would make a difference but noone but us would notice....

If the community isn't happy after the next patch and organise a blackout again then we'll join but lets see what happend now.
Back to top Go down
Neilus
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Neilus

BF3 Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Blackout   BF3 Blackout I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:08 pm

Is this blackout still on ?... just before I log in .. the new patch is out...... I don't want to quit the team thats all....

Cheers.........
Back to top Go down
http://www.nrphotography.com.au
Neilus
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Neilus

BF3 Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Blackout   BF3 Blackout I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:09 pm

Just seen the cancellation.......... sorry

Cheers

Neil.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nrphotography.com.au
Sponsored content

BF3 Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Blackout   BF3 Blackout I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BF3 Blackout
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum