Welcome to Jokers


 
HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Priest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Posts : 4190
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 33
Location : Brisbane

Priest Empty
PostSubject: Priest   Priest I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:34 pm

Just watched the DVD.

Freakin loved it!

Rent, try, torrent! Wink



(Better be a sequel though!!!!!!)

_________________
Priest Lylow
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

Posts : 575
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 25

Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest   Priest I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:00 pm

Downloading as we speak ;D You've sold me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Posts : 2148
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 42
Location : Townsville

Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest   Priest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:05 am

MidnightBeast wrote:
Downloading as we speak ;D You've sold me.


JKS do not condone the use of illegal file sharing in anyway shape or form. Infact we belive firmly in SOPA.






































We also believe in unicorns and the tooth fairy, oh and Santa Claws too......... Wink





_________________
Priest Clowna10

In Memory of The 'Battlefield' Franchise 1942-2142
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest   Priest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:21 am

lol jack
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

Posts : 686
Join date : 2011-04-16

Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest   Priest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:07 am

Union.Jack wrote:
MidnightBeast wrote:
Downloading as we speak ;D You've sold me.


JKS do not condone the use of illegal file sharing in anyway shape or form. Infact we belive firmly in SOPA.


We also believe in unicorns and the tooth fairy, oh and Santa Claws too......... Wink

rofl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mephisto
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Mephisto

Posts : 555
Join date : 2010-01-09
Age : 36
Location : Gold Coast

Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest   Priest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:26 am

Union.Jack wrote:
MidnightBeast wrote:
Downloading as we speak ;D You've sold me.


JKS do not condone the use of illegal file sharing in anyway shape or form. Infact we belive firmly in SOPA.





We also believe in unicorns and the tooth fairy, oh and Santa Claws too......... Wink







you reference makes me think that you are saying that they are not real........


So who fucken eats the milk and cookies i put out .....

_________________
Priest 56c9437cef6b58f0
Priest 6ea2bd70b5784722
Priest Decfe760c1a47a19
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

Posts : 243
Join date : 2011-12-14

Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest   Priest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:00 am

Meph wrote:
your reference makes me think that you are saying that they are not real........



So who fucken eats the milk and cookies i put out .....



YEH and who keeps taking my teeth from under my pillow? that sneaky bitch is gonna get it one day, mark my words!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Posts : 2148
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 42
Location : Townsville

Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest   Priest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:06 am

Mephisto wrote:
Union.Jack wrote:
MidnightBeast wrote:
Downloading as we speak ;D You've sold me.


JKS do not condone the use of illegal file sharing in anyway shape or form. Infact we belive firmly in SOPA.





We also believe in unicorns and the tooth fairy, oh and Santa Claws too......... Wink







your reference makes me think that you are saying that they are not real........


So who fucken eats the milk and cookies i put out .....



Me.

I like to watch you sleep and I get a bit hungry sometimes......

_________________
Priest Clowna10

In Memory of The 'Battlefield' Franchise 1942-2142
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mephisto
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Mephisto

Posts : 555
Join date : 2010-01-09
Age : 36
Location : Gold Coast

Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest   Priest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:18 am

hhmmmm .. that does explain the weird chunky custard like fuilds i find around my bed sometimes ?

but i thought vampires could not enter your house, unless you invite them ... and i only invited you over once.


YOU ARE NOW BANNED !

so its the bushes for you !

_________________
Priest 56c9437cef6b58f0
Priest 6ea2bd70b5784722
Priest Decfe760c1a47a19
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Posts : 4190
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 33
Location : Brisbane

Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest   Priest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:35 am

Union.Jack wrote:
Mephisto wrote:
Union.Jack wrote:
MidnightBeast wrote:
Downloading as we speak ;D You've sold me.


JKS do not condone the use of illegal file sharing in anyway shape or form. Infact we belive firmly in SOPA.





We also believe in unicorns and the tooth fairy, oh and Santa Claws too......... Wink







your reference makes me think that you are saying that they are not real........


So who fucken eats the milk and cookies i put out .....



Me.

I like to watch you sleep and I get a bit hungry sometimes......



I have nothing more to say on this topic. I just wanted to have the opportunity to quote 8 people, all at once.

_________________
Priest Lylow
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Posts : 2148
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 42
Location : Townsville

Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest   Priest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:17 am

lylow wrote:
Union.Jack wrote:
Mephisto wrote:
Union.Jack wrote:
MidnightBeast wrote:
Downloading as we speak ;D You've sold me.


JKS do not condone the use of illegal file sharing in anyway shape or form. Infact we belive firmly in SOPA.





We also believe in unicorns and the tooth fairy, oh and Santa Claws too......... Wink







your reference makes me think that you are saying that they are not real........


So who fucken eats the milk and cookies i put out .....



Me.

I like to watch you sleep and I get a bit hungry sometimes......



I have nothing more to say on this topic. I just wanted to have the opportunity to quote 8 people, all at once.

lol

_________________
Priest Clowna10

In Memory of The 'Battlefield' Franchise 1942-2142
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AUS-Jailbird
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
AUS-Jailbird

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-11-26
Age : 36
Location : Radelaide

Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest   Priest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:21 pm

Cause I can and I did
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AUS-Jailbird
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
AUS-Jailbird

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-11-26
Age : 36
Location : Radelaide

Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest   Priest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Union.Jack wrote:
lylow wrote:
Union.Jack wrote:
Mephisto wrote:
Union.Jack wrote:
MidnightBeast wrote:
Downloading as we speak ;D You've sold me.


JKS do not condone the use of illegal file sharing in anyway shape or form. Infact we belive firmly in SOPA.





We also believe in unicorns and the tooth fairy, oh and Santa Claws too......... Wink







your reference makes me think that you are saying that they are not real........


So who fucken eats the milk and cookies i put out .....



Me.

I like to watch you sleep and I get a bit hungry sometimes......



I have nothing more to say on this topic. I just wanted to have the opportunity to quote 8 people, all at once.

lol

Downloading now, and scratching my ball sack at the same time. And no Lylow no anal gaping references
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

Posts : 487
Join date : 2010-06-02
Age : 36
Location : PERTH

Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest   Priest I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:14 am

Mephisto wrote:
hhmmmm .. that does explain the weird chunky custard like fuilds i find around my bed sometimes ?
!

I promise i havent been in your room Suspect ummmmmmm ummmmmm Rolling Eyes but if you find my thong give it a quick wash for me cheers bro..... Rock On!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AUS-Jailbird
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
AUS-Jailbird

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-11-26
Age : 36
Location : Radelaide

Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest   Priest I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:15 pm

Just finished watching it, not to bad at all, I want one of those farkin jet bikes man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Posts : 4190
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 33
Location : Brisbane

Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest   Priest I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:23 pm

Apparently its based on some obscure series of graphic novels?? (Probably hence the cartoon-ish back story/opening sequence?)

Either way, I quite liked it. Glad you guys got in and had a look! Smile

And birdy, your avatar is stirring something in my loins...... lmao

_________________
Priest Lylow
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
AUS-Jailbird
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
AUS-Jailbird

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-11-26
Age : 36
Location : Radelaide

Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest   Priest I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:06 pm

lylow wrote:
Apparently its based on some obscure series of graphic novels?? (Probably hence the cartoon-ish back story/opening sequence?)

Either way, I quite liked it. Glad you guys got in and had a look! Smile

And birdy, your avatar is stirring something in my loins...... lmao

I knew you went both ways, all the boys kept telling me but now theres the proof Razz If a man faced chick with huge tits and a beard turns you on I'm more worried than I already was before....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

Posts : 575
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 25

Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest   Priest I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:36 pm

I liked the film however I think it should have been a TV series rather than a movie, that being the pilot episode or something. Too short Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

Posts : 487
Join date : 2010-06-02
Age : 36
Location : PERTH

Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest   Priest I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:49 pm

where can i find the dl linky????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

Posts : 575
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 25

Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest   Priest I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:54 pm

I hope you know how to use torrents.
If not, feel free to ask, but maybe this thread should be moved to members-only before SOPA closes us down :L

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6621964/Priest[2011]DvDrip[Eng]-FXG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Posts : 4190
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 33
Location : Brisbane

Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest   Priest I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:26 pm

SOPA can go FIUTA.

the last part of my acronym is "Itself Up The Ass". Can you guess what the F stands for? Batting Eyelashes

_________________
Priest Lylow
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Sponsored content




Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest   Priest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Priest
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: General Discussion-
Jump to: