Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vietnam Pub style scrim thing!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

Vietnam Pub style scrim thing! Empty
PostSubject: Vietnam Pub style scrim thing!   Vietnam Pub style scrim thing! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:51 pm

I was thinking the other day that I missed bc2 Vietnam, but the only problem is there is no servers Sad

Critter and a few other also wanted to play some Vietnam so I was thinking would anyone be interested in a mixed team pub style game.

Two captains and each one picks who he wants like an old school yard game.

If there is any interest at all let me know so we can coordinate a day that works for us all.

Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Vietnam Pub style scrim thing!   Vietnam Pub style scrim thing! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:59 pm

I'll have to reinstall BC2! Lol. God - I wonder if I've got the patches and shit still??? Does it take a lot of downloading?!!! Ive only got 4Gb/ month! affraid

If I can, then definitely, I'd be keen mate. Im sure Zoomie and a few others would be up for a hit out too.

Actually I'd be interested to see how my new rig would run the old BC2, I might do even better than I used to! (Couldnt be any worse Razz )

Post up guys! Who's keen?!!!
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

PostSubject: Re: Vietnam Pub style scrim thing!   Vietnam Pub style scrim thing! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:17 pm

Get ready to eat my flamethrower infidel! Grin

I keen
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: Vietnam Pub style scrim thing!   Vietnam Pub style scrim thing! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:48 pm

Bahaha Ill eat lots of flame thrower this day im sure. Be great if we can get bully back for a game.

Lylow send your postal address etc and I will span the patches using a compression program and several DVDs so you can keep them for future installs.

And your system will devour bc2 like a sailor in a whorehouse Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vietnam Pub style scrim thing!   Vietnam Pub style scrim thing! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:51 am

as always ime around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vietnam Pub style scrim thing!   Vietnam Pub style scrim thing! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vietnam Pub style scrim thing!
Page 1 of 1