Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Vibrant Colours in BF3 (nvidia)

Go down 
+3
jayssti
Mephisto
Bubba
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

More Vibrant Colours in BF3 (nvidia) Empty
PostSubject: More Vibrant Colours in BF3 (nvidia)   More Vibrant Colours in BF3 (nvidia) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:27 am

If your running an nvidia card (i think you can do this with ATI aswell) you can adjust the digital vibrance slider in your nvidia control panel to, give bf3 more vibrant colours.

it is possible to also download a FXAA injector but it messes with your bf3 files, and therefore its possible to be picked up by PB as a hack and you could end up with a ban.

adjust the digital vibrance slider and check it out for yourself!
Back to top Go down
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

PostSubject: Re: More Vibrant Colours in BF3 (nvidia)   More Vibrant Colours in BF3 (nvidia) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:33 am

Back to top Go down
Mephisto
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Mephisto

PostSubject: Re: More Vibrant Colours in BF3 (nvidia)   More Vibrant Colours in BF3 (nvidia) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:27 am

HOLY CRAP ....what a massive difference that makes !

thanks bubba
Back to top Go down
jayssti
FORUM USER
jayssti

PostSubject: Re: More Vibrant Colours in BF3 (nvidia)   More Vibrant Colours in BF3 (nvidia) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:14 pm

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654624850123515/
They were talking about fxaa in game forums. people are using it as off 4 days ago.
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: More Vibrant Colours in BF3 (nvidia)   More Vibrant Colours in BF3 (nvidia) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:22 am

Anyone know what the ATi one is called and where it is?
Back to top Go down
Metmap
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Metmap

PostSubject: Re: More Vibrant Colours in BF3 (nvidia)   More Vibrant Colours in BF3 (nvidia) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:03 am

ATI equivalent is Saturation. It is located in My Digital Flat-Panels>Display Color(Digital Flat-Panel)
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: More Vibrant Colours in BF3 (nvidia)   More Vibrant Colours in BF3 (nvidia) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:38 am

Its basically a colour saturation level.

Crank it up to the max and the colour is so vivid your eyeballs bleed. Drop it to the minimum and its the 1920's keystone cops black and white.

But Ive been using it the last few days, and found it has definitely made a difference (cheers bubs!).

If for example, an enemy is hiding in a dark room, you can tell the difference between the true darkness, and the mere black colouring of his uniform. It might only give you a tenth of a second heads up, but thats enough to have the bloke down to 50% health, as opposed to just starting to fire.
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
LeRawn
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
LeRawn

PostSubject: Re: More Vibrant Colours in BF3 (nvidia)   More Vibrant Colours in BF3 (nvidia) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:41 am

Problem is (at least for ATI) it sets the saturation computer-wide, which makes my desktop look gross. Would be nice if I could set up an application profile for just BF3.

Will look into that actually.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: More Vibrant Colours in BF3 (nvidia)   More Vibrant Colours in BF3 (nvidia) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:47 am

Yeah it changes everything. Its an over all graphics card change, not specific for the game. But for Nvidia at least, its just like having TS open - just one other programme that when youve finished gaming, you shut down. (And reset).

Meh, a 2 second pain, to pwn for 3 hrs a night... I can live with it Razz
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
LeRawn
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
LeRawn

PostSubject: Re: More Vibrant Colours in BF3 (nvidia)   More Vibrant Colours in BF3 (nvidia) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:27 am

Yeah I guess I could just set it up when I play BF3 and change it back when I leave again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Vibrant Colours in BF3 (nvidia)   More Vibrant Colours in BF3 (nvidia) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Vibrant Colours in BF3 (nvidia)
Page 1 of 1