Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify

Go down 
+5
MagusXecute
livewildcard
x-ume
lylow
Au_reefer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify   Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:54 am

Quote :
In our continued effort to minimize cheating in Battlefield 3, we recently banned another batch of several hundred confirmed cheaters based on your reports and our player behavior data.

At DICE, we will never tolerate cheaters. Life on the battlefield can be harsh, especially when you’re up against the fantastic flying duo. But it should never be a case of you losing because someone is outright cheating.

We have always taken cheating seriously. Starting today, we will further intensify our efforts to hunt down and rid Battlefield 3 of cheaters. Stats wiping and banning this disruptive minority is the only way they will understand that they are ruining the game for others. We do this for the millions of dedicated players out there who deserve a fair game, every game.

If you believe you have been the victim of outright cheating, the best way to report your concerns is to go to Battlelog, enter the profile page of the person you suspect and click the triangle in the top right corner of his name.

This will open up a window where you can describe to us at DICE what happened. Please enter as much detail as possible, describing what specifically makes you believe this player has used unfair methods, and preferably include a link to the Battle Report for the match in question.

These reports are then received by our analysts here at DICE who will do a deeper analysis of the situation and take appropriate action, including stats wiping and/or banning players who are confirmed as cheating.

Reducing the number of cheaters is an ongoing endeavor, and one that we will never stop. Thanks for your co-operation, and see you on the battlefield!

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad_company/archive/2012/01/11/Battlefield-3-anticheat-measures-intensify.aspx

sounds good but they will need to up their game a bit atm

Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify   Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:14 am

Better than doing nothing! Words without actions dont mean squat, but its a step in the right direction!

Ive reported 2 guys via this method. I get nice little emails in my inbox, just saying "we will investigate your concerns, thank you" or words to that effect.

Never any follow up feedback or anything else... so who knows.

DICE are probably 8 months behind in checking all these reported cheat claims already. They'll need a team of analysts as big as the members list for the "Indian Cricket Appreciation Club" if they think they'll ever get on top of all the reports of hackers!
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify   Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:10 pm

Dice FAIL!

This is what is going around if you want to destroy a server or turn down the
level to what suits nutta...I mean you.

Dice have no control over this thats why they want you to report players as they cannot
sort out the hackers themselves because they are, what was it Bully:

"ABBA loving, SAAB driving, meatball eating, blonde CUNTS. They should stick to making fucking furniture."
Back to top Go down
livewildcard
FORUM USER
livewildcard

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify   Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:57 pm

How the fk can that be any fun just sitting there. I've been on one server where that was happening, it also amazes me how people stay on thinking they'll be ok. Like year 5 mins see if an admin sorts it out other than that move on different server.

Thats what I like about some of the servers that have the vote kick vote ban option running. Get everyone to vote it auto kicks hackers doesnt mean you have to have an admin on.

To EA/Dice credit this time that video was posted on the 05/01/2012 it looks like and the BF3W players stats were wiped around two days ago from what I can tell.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/livewildcard1?feature=mhee
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify   Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:20 pm

I was on a server last nite when nutter, reefer and myself were on a serve and
we were javed by a guy from his base and we weren't even in a vehical.

He went 20/0 before he was TK'ed and reported by at least 10 people on the
server before he left.

How could dice let such dominating hacks exist unless they couldn't be bothered
fixing coding to stop such things.

Dice PC fail.

Dice bank account sky high.

They only ban when its reported.

There is nothing pro-active from dice, EA or Punkbuster to stop hackers.
Back to top Go down
MagusXecute
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MagusXecute

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify   Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:39 am

Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify   Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:44 am

The youtube video by boss_AA was posted a while ago and it's what promted DICE to clamp down on the hackers.

The problem is the game uses client side hit detection so easy to inject hacks into the game before it gets to the server.

Also the game is written in LUA not c++ so it's the same code language as the cheats use themselves.......
Back to top Go down
livewildcard
FORUM USER
livewildcard

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify   Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:56 am

That's so messed up.

Look at time of screen

"Enemy is aiming at you 60%"

Hide

"Enemy is visible 100%"

Stab.

Follow box across the screen.

Read this smart a$$ comments on his you tube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAOvNRA3G7c&feature=player_embedded#!

"Still not banned keep posting on forums they aren't doing anything"
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify   Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:33 am

Well there is no Boss_AA listed in battlelog so I guess they caught up with him after all?
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify   Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:08 am

Good on him, its about time those SAAB driving, meatball eating, blonde CUNTS got a taste of their own fuck ups and incompetence. Only problem is, by making that video, he has most likely influenced hundreds of new hackers to start using like pussies.
Back to top Go down
livewildcard
FORUM USER
livewildcard

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify   Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:11 am

No there isn't but they just make up new names i have found.

There was a guy I have been following called BonzaAu or something. He was in a server I was on and anyway admin banned him from a complaint I made this guy was just not right and looking at his stats you could tell. Week later BonzaAu was no longer available on battlelog but if you looked at the others and BonzaJu was up who was created in the last few days. Or the names were other way around. Either way he came back with new Character. I dont know if they have to buy a new CD key or just can make a new soldier or what.

I dont think stat resetting is doing anything to the hackers. As can be seen from the videos you just join a server, sit in one spot and you get million points.

Why reset the stats? So they can have another stab at it? They think they'll change?

Just ban them so they have to get a new CD key, ban them from origin, bf3 and just move on. Too much fluffing around going on.

That video of them stabbing the developers. I would be so angry I would go on a banning spree. Maybe thats what has triggered it? Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify   Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:10 am

I was under the impression that, Origin was going to aid in banning peoples accounts...?
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify   Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:25 am

Lucky wrote:
I was under the impression that, Origin was going to aid in banning peoples accounts...?

It was but then everyone complained about being limited to one name and not being able to change it easily so DICE made it easier to change your Origin account name thus easier for hackers to hide....
Back to top Go down
StabbyMcStabby
FORUM USER
StabbyMcStabby

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify   Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:45 am

Unfortunately, that's how it is with software development these days.

The company has bought a set number of "programmer hours". The company then needs to decide how it will invest these hours. Do you use them to patch bugs in the game or create new software to sell.

Most companies will try to balance it. I think it's obvious how DICE invest their programmer hours.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify   Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:52 pm

I like Zoomies point. DICE are doing nothing proactive to stop this stuff. (By definition, we're talking about the opposite of "re-active" - not about the zit cream.)

Now for the break down of what "Pro-Active" really means:

Well, it seems the only ones that are "Pro" are the hacks.

And the only ones "active" are regular gamers. Actively screaming for help from DICE, and receiving none.

Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify Cheerleader9

GO TEAM!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify   Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 anti-cheat measures intensify
Page 1 of 1