Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mecha's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha-wombat
FORUM USER

Mecha's Application Empty
PostSubject: Mecha's Application   Mecha's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:02 am

·Online Playing name (include any past names/aliases) :Mecha-Wombat, M0ST- Hated

·Origin Account name (so we can learn a bit about you in game):Mecha-wombat

·First Name :Warren

·Do you own a microphone? Yes

·Are you currently in a clan? *If so what one(s)*:No clan just TOG community

·Have you been in any other clan before *If so what one(s)*: KTA

·How did you hear about *=JKS=*? (please be as specific as possible) when lylow created jks from leaving KTA

·Have you ever bought/ used hacks or cheats? do reading glasses count as cheats?

·Which online games do you play? BF3, BF2, BF2142, F12011, L4D, Arma II

·How often do you game online? Daily

·Favourite style of play? Shock and AWE

·Favourite vehicle? One that gets me into the action

·Can you take a joke? nope I make them of course I can

·Reason that you want to join Jokers? Sick of politics in communities just want to hang out and have a good time

·Do you agree to follow our clan rules? Yup

"I agree to follow the *=JKS=* Clan Rules in full"

Last edited by Mecha-wombat on Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Application   Mecha's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:40 pm

Hey mate how have you been?

What are you doing hanging out with the riff raff at TOG Razz

Thanks for puting in an application it is good to see you are still gaming.

I will PM you our TS3 details so you can jump in, have chat, and get
to know some of the other scumbags we have around here.

Just one thing, go through the clan rules and fix up the last line in your app to
realy impress Lylow (gives him a warm and fuzzy feeling inside) here.

Other than that jump in and have afew rounds with the guys so they can get to know you.

Cheers zoomie.
Back to top Go down
Mecha-wombat
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Application   Mecha's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:30 pm

Oh we all want to make sure Lylow is warm and fuzzy

I wonder if I can procure the pic of him and his lovely wolverine beau that was a warm and fuzzy moment
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Application   Mecha's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:11 pm

Mecha-wombat wrote:
Oh we all want to make sure Lylow is warm and fuzzy

I wonder if I can procure the pic of him and his lovely wolverine beau that was a warm and fuzzy moment

Mate if that pic is still arouns it would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Application   Mecha's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:30 pm

Cheers Womby for fixing up all the app stuff.

I'll PM you the TS3 details, and we'll take it from there Smile

- Lyl's
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Application   Mecha's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:10 am

Gday mate,

Just wondering how things are going. Havent seen you on TS much during the last couple of weeks.

Come say hi, let us know how youre doing, jump on for a game when you can hey? Smile

Cheers mate,

Lylow
Back to top Go down
Mecha-wombat
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Application   Mecha's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:47 am

having so many issues with sound ATM I cant play

When I sort it out I will be in like flynn

Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Application   Mecha's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:59 pm

No worries buddy, didnt know you were having troubles. Hope you get it sorted out soon. We'll put everything on hold until you let us know you're back in and gaming.

Too easy mate,

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Application   Mecha's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:54 pm

So mate, have to ask, seeing as you havent been able to communicate with us - we saw you on the server with us tonight, wearing 3LCE tags.

Are you joining another clan? Or are they just muck around tags? We know that we've all got history together, so we arent just jumping to conclusions. But we also need to know where this application is going.

Let us know what the score is, when you can mate.

Cheers,

Lylow
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Application   Mecha's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:51 am

Its been a week and a half since I posted up here mate, you havent spoken to us since then, and havent come on TS either.

I realise that youve had some issues with your audio but we need to hear at least some sort of feedback from you otherwise we dont know whats happening - if you even still want to apply.

Unfortunately in the interests of keeping everything organised within the clan, if we dont hear back from you within 48 hours, we will have to reject your application.

Please get back to us ASAP and let us know what the score is mate.

Cheers,

Lylow
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Application   Mecha's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:09 am

Well Im not really sure whats happening with your app Wombat. And thats not a good thing man.

We're trying to keep on top of a lot of various projects within the clan and we cant have applications drag on indefinitely, especially if the recruit has stopped communicating with us.

Unfortunately until you can get back to us and explain whats going on I'll have to close down your application.

If you can let us know whats happened, and if you still want to apply or not, we may look at re-opening the app, but it would have to be sooner rather than later on your part.

Thanks for applying just the same. Whatever's happening, hope youre going ok.

Cheers anyway,

Lylow
Back to top Go down
Mecha-wombat
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Application   Mecha's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:04 pm

Hey yeah sorry guys

lots of stuff happening ATM. Currently building a house so I just play when time permits but having HEAPS of PC issues as well with sound and mics and shit

But I will be offline in a month for when I put the finishing moves into this house which will mean I will disappear for up to 2 months. However I will be back after that with NBN!!!

As for the Tags 3LCE = Freelance meaning clanless just doing my thing. In the mean time I have kicked back with KTA.

Maybe when I get back from my building sabbatical we can talk as I should have the PC shit sorted as well by then and I will catch up in TS with you or drop you a PM.

Anyhow catch you all in the battlefield when I can and we will talk when my shit is settled down

Until then PEACE my brothers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mecha's Application   Mecha's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mecha's Application
Page 1 of 1