Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is BF3 DEAD TO ME?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corps
FORUM USER

Is BF3 DEAD TO ME? Empty
PostSubject: Is BF3 DEAD TO ME?   Is BF3 DEAD TO ME? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:54 pm

Well ive moved house and all that, nicly settled into the mansion ( no joke story pimp palace ). I find myself now only being able to tolerate maybe 15min max of this god awful game.

They promised to spend time on the PC release version. Having to press enter to play is a complete give away. The amount of hackers has atleast doubled making play even less unenjoyable. Dont even get me started on the laser sight and flashlight cause ull have a perfect understanding when u sare down into the toilet bowl after a big night out on the piss and uve finished wiping ur ass hoping that there isnt any blood cause it sure as hell feels like there should be.

So all in all, i havnt heard any more bout my app and i cant see this game improving anytime fast. So as of know im going back to casually gaming. Ill jump on TS ect every so often.

Its been good while it lasted, but until this game improves or something less shit turns up. I dont have the patients for it. So put my app on the shelf and u may need to dust it off in the future.
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Is BF3 DEAD TO ME? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is BF3 DEAD TO ME?   Is BF3 DEAD TO ME? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:05 pm

Mate it's a shame but I perfectly understand.

I am very disapointed by Bf3. It was hyped so much but it's just not as good as Bf2 and 2142. I

Your welcome on ts next time you decide to join a game.

Have a nice Christmas Smile
Back to top Go down
jayssti
FORUM USER
jayssti

Is BF3 DEAD TO ME? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is BF3 DEAD TO ME?   Is BF3 DEAD TO ME? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:48 am

yeah im not happy with it. I tried a few different play styles and still not liking it. I have one wicked game then the rest are crap so i leave for the rest off the day.

lost interest in any map aprt from metro.

Also sick off no squad work because VOIP in squad is not setup. Once again there sold a product not as advertised . bfbc2 and this

Yeah and merry xmas , have a safe one guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is BF3 DEAD TO ME? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is BF3 DEAD TO ME?   Is BF3 DEAD TO ME? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is BF3 DEAD TO ME?
Page 1 of 1