Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Merry Christmas!

Go down 
+9
AUS-Jailbird
Regats
Spleen
Union.Jack
mooshoo
Au_reefer
Bubba
LeRawn
lylow
13 posters
AuthorMessage
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:15 am

Merry Christmas all! rendeer

Well it's that time in December where the tree tops glisten, and children listen to hear sleigh bells in the snow. And its also the time of year that mothers put their prepubescent children onto the laps of strange fat men in red suits... 'cause that makes sense.
And that must mean it's time for Lylow's annual Christmas message! (it's a little like the Queens Christmas message only slightly more camp. queen )

I'll start off this time around by saying that Jack and I have been extremely proud of how things have gone at JKS this year and without going into great detail I'd just like to wish all the new members in the clan who are having their first Christmas with us, a really great xmas holiday, with hopefully many more to be spent with us after this one.

And to all our clan mates from newest friend, to longest and strongest pain I the ass ( Love ), and all our mates in other clans and even just the part time forum browsers, no matter where you are this holiday season - if you're taking a well earned break from work, or at home battling it out with the kids who have somehow also been given a break from whatever it is they do, or if youre on undeserved extended leave from uni, ('cause lets face it when AREN'T those guys on holiday?) or - god forbid - if youre still working over the holidays, either way from jack and I to everyone here: have a great Christmas and a safe and happy new year.

Relax where you can, drink up as much as you can, spend time with family and friends. Here\'s Cheers

We'll be around over the hols to some degree, so if you feel like a game, jump online and look us up.

Many happy returns to you all,

JKS Lylow santa
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
LeRawn
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
LeRawn

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:31 pm

Cheers mate and same to you!

Merry Christmas all!
Back to top Go down
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:29 pm

Cheers Lylow.

Hope everyone has a great christmas and new year.

and a much deserved rest!

Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Merry Xmas to you guys as well and also to all the clan. May the fat jolly guy bring you what you want!!!!

Looking forward myself to a break from work and hopefully some serious game and piss drinking time over the next few weeks, bring on the xmas break please!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:50 pm

Merry Xmas to all JKS and everyone else reading this forum! May you eat alot drink even more and get as much sex as humanly possible!!

I can do two of those things .. and if I get a blow up doll for Xmas Ive hit the trifecta!!

A Wise Man once said "You should treat Ur women the way u treat Ur vacuum cleaner!!! when it stops sucking........ . change the bag"!!
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:03 am

Merry Christmas boys! It's been a good year lets hope for more of the same Smile

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/yA1d3bgWpZ5CuKKA
Back to top Go down
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:27 am

hahaha Jack thats funny as!

love it !
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:48 am

Merry Christmas all! Been a pleasure playing and getting to know you guys over the first week and look forward to more of it these crissie holidays!

Nice stuff Jack! santa

Last edited by Spleen on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeRawn
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
LeRawn

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:04 am

Jack that's bloody brilliant! Grin
Back to top Go down
Regats
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Regats

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:03 am

Merry Xmas Jokers!

Jack, that's awesome! Smile
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:12 am

Ahh Jacko youre a legend! That was the funniest thing Ive seen all Christmas lmao

Love it mate. Have a good Chrissy with the family old fella. Wink Hugs
Back to top Go down
AUS-Jailbird
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
AUS-Jailbird

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:34 am

Nice one Jack!

Merry Christmas to all the JKS crew, its been highly enjoyable playing with you all (not in a sexual way)

Have a safe and happy holiday season, shoot some people with you all too soon

JB
Back to top Go down
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:05 pm

Hahaha! Awesome rocka! Merry Christmas everyone!
Back to top Go down
MagusXecute
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MagusXecute

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:51 am

merry xmas kids
Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:08 am

mary christmas to everyone
its the silly season for me will be on as much as i cant with the work commitments
Back to top Go down
Neilus
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Neilus

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:01 am

Merry Christmas to all of the clan.

Thanks so much for letting be join the family and for all great encouragement and enthusiasm to teach the new members! My first christmas with you and I hope to be here for many more.
All the best, have a great christmas!.

Cheers

Neilus
Back to top Go down
http://www.nrphotography.com.au
cd4562
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cd4562

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:09 am

Merry christmas to all Drinking Together
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:32 am

Check this out. Starts a little slow - still pretty cool! Better than my place: One string of Kmart bought solar lights wrapped around the fence, lol!

https://www.youtube.com/v/mnk0KjWxgMA&rel

(Sorry - embedding has been disabled. Only 1:40 long. Worth the click!)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: General Discussion-
Jump to: