Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spleen's App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

Spleen's App Empty
PostSubject: Spleen's App   Spleen's App I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:25 am

jocolor
·Online Playing name (include any past names/aliases) : Spleen

·Origin Account name (so we can learn a bit about you in game): -_Spleen_-01

·First Name : Oli

·Do you own a microphone? Yes

·Are you currently in a clan? *If so what one(s)*: N/A

·Have you been in any other clan before *If so what one(s)*: Yes, I was in tR (tactical response)

·How did you hear about *=JKS=*? (please be as specific as possible) I remember playing you on BC2

·Have you ever bought/ used hacks or cheats? No, but have been accused of on some occasions Grin

·Which online games do you play? BF3, BC2, BF2, CSS(occasionally)

·How often do you game online? Every night, gaming is sorta my life atm

·Favourite style of play? team based, attack on the move 24/7 and assisting team-mates in order to obtain victory

·Favourite vehicle? The little bobcat

·Can you take a joke? who cant?

·Reason that you want to join Jokers? I want to join because I enjoy gaming with other mature players who like to work as a team. I also want to join to feel apart of a small community and enjoy my time gaming in it.

Look forward to hearing from you, Spleen jocolor

"I agree to follow the *=JKS=* Clan Rules in full"
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Spleen's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spleen's App   Spleen's App I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:20 am

Hey spleen,

Thanks for the application. I'll pm you the ts3 details. Jump in and say hi and we'll see how you go.

Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Spleen's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spleen's App   Spleen's App I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:44 am

Yeah mate, thanks for putting in the application and for filling everything out properly. Glad you were able to find the forums without too much trouble.

Can I just ask, not to launch an inquisition - but how did you come to part ways with tR?

Theyre a pretty decent bunch of blokes from our experiences with them. Did things end well, or where there troubles?

Get back to us when you can, and good luck with your application!

Cheers,

Lylow
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

Spleen's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spleen's App   Spleen's App I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:07 pm

Dont get me wrong, the majority of tR are nice guys and I enjoyed playing with those who were, but the one's that were most active, the ones that were on almost every day decided I was going to be the clan punching bag, now normally it wouldnt be so bad its just that the good guys I enjoyed playing with were not as active, and the assholes who were just made my life hell. So I decided to cut lose as I no longer felt welcome.

Another fellow tR member (KableKiller) actually quit before me for the exact same reason, because he also felt like he belonged. Hope that answers your question as to why I left
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Spleen's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spleen's App   Spleen's App I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:44 pm

Yeah mate thats fine, thanks for answering our question. Not trying to get personal or make judgements. Its just a case of us not knowing you yet and we're always interested in answers like:
"ahh I just stopped playing and then never went back"
or
"they kicked me because I was always team killing their admins - cause thats funny"
or
"they're all idiots! They didnt want to sit on the edge of the map and snipe with me so I left".

I know people never respond in quite so black-and-white a way as that but Im sure you see where Im going. Personality clashes that force you to leave is one thing, you splitting with a previous clan over issues that might resurface here with us is another thing again.

Anyway as I said - thanks for giving us an answer and responding so quickly. Hope you can get your mic fixed soon mate. Keep coming on TS either way. Just realise that we cant always respond to messages youre typing in TS Wink

Cheers mate,

- Lylow
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

Spleen's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spleen's App   Spleen's App I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:16 pm

"they're all idiots! They didnt want to sit on the edge of the map and snipe with me so I left". defiantly should have answered with that LOl. Yeh got my mic fixed and am on ts3 when I can be. I can take joking around in general and easy ribbing so long as its getting shared out instead of concentrated by multiple users and also kept in good heart.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Spleen's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spleen's App   Spleen's App I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:52 am

Well mate, as I said on TS, but just to make it official, here it is!:

Welcome to the clan mate! Congratulations on a successful appliacation, whack those tags on your guy, if you havent already!

Cheers mate,

Lyl's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spleen's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spleen's App   Spleen's App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spleen's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Rules and Recruitment :: Applications-