Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New commo rose 2.0

Go down 
+5
BULLBAR
livewildcard
Corps
lylow
cranky
9 posters
AuthorMessage
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

New commo rose 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: New commo rose 2.0   New commo rose 2.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:19 am

Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

New commo rose 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New commo rose 2.0   New commo rose 2.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:41 am

Thats damned good news Cranky! Nice find mate.

I have to admin, I was really annoyed when I first went to try it a month ago, and found I couldnt ask for meds or anything else from the 2142 days. Since that failure I think Ive only held down Q about twice. It got me thinking "god forbid if they actually do make a 2143 or equivalent - how badly will they cock that up?"

But maybe there's light at the end of the tunnel....Here's hoping that they revamp it into something not only usable - but GOOD!
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Corps
FORUM USER

New commo rose 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New commo rose 2.0   New commo rose 2.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:44 am

makes u wonder why it didnt have medic ammo feature to begin with, it just makes fucking sense to
Back to top Go down
livewildcard
FORUM USER
livewildcard

New commo rose 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New commo rose 2.0   New commo rose 2.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:13 am

I dont know. To me it seems like a useless invention.

I mean if you are in a squad, party chat, ts then you obviously dont need it. Just say "Moo give me some ***** ammo" always works fine.

If you are playing with randoms sitting there A) holding Q B) Finding where "give me ammo" is on the stupid rose C) trying to hover over it without accidentally hovering over any others d) repeatedly doing it because the nub wont actually do what you are asking.

Result you end up dead way before you get anything you asked for.

I guess I just haven't used it much. If you have a good team etc then I could see some merit but I dont like putting my gameplay and hopes of staying alive and winning in the hands of someone else. I'll move on and find someone to kill and steal their kit and get ammo/medic if I can.

But then again somehow I just keep a kdr of around 1.5 but average lifetime is 40 seconds from my bc2 days so chances are im not out looking for guys im usually in the thick of it killing a few people getting pipped....probably trying to press the damn commo rose!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/livewildcard1?feature=mhee
BULLBAR
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
BULLBAR

New commo rose 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New commo rose 2.0   New commo rose 2.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:21 am

I agree LIVE your better off to shoot the medic take his kit rev him and give your self the med box. Our if your out of ammo just look around for a gun on the floor.
Back to top Go down
LeRawn
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
LeRawn

New commo rose 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New commo rose 2.0   New commo rose 2.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:42 am

lmfao Bully that is definitely the best idea I've read in regards to that situation. Razz
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

New commo rose 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New commo rose 2.0   New commo rose 2.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:42 am

lol bully that is great advice
Back to top Go down
Bradyns
FORUM USER
Bradyns

New commo rose 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New commo rose 2.0   New commo rose 2.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:31 pm

To request ammo or health, just look at said medic or support and mash 'Q'..

Your character will soon say;

"Hey, I need some rounds!"
or "Patch me up!"

And there is a blip over your head on the minimap with either ammo or health.

True story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bradyns-blog.com/
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

New commo rose 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New commo rose 2.0   New commo rose 2.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:26 pm

In my experience you can press Q till the cows come home and the only thing you get is frustrated .. In softcore you shoot the said team mate in the face and eventually they get it.
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

New commo rose 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New commo rose 2.0   New commo rose 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:46 am

Shoot the medic a couple of times so he throws out a box for himself. Then stand next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New commo rose 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New commo rose 2.0   New commo rose 2.0 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New commo rose 2.0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: Battlefield 3-
Jump to: