Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We are all war criminals..........well according to the red cross

Go down 
+3
Au_reefer
lylow
Neilus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Neilus
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Neilus

We are all war criminals..........well according to the red cross Empty
PostSubject: We are all war criminals..........well according to the red cross   We are all war criminals..........well according to the red cross I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:35 pm

Check this out, I thought it was a joke....not sure that they think they can do about this, recall all of the games? change the law about video games? they can't be serious.

Here is the link for some light reading, see what you think.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/ipad/six-hundred-million-gamers-could-be-war-criminals-red-cross-says/story-fn6bqpju-1226216867843
Back to top Go down
http://www.nrphotography.com.au
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: We are all war criminals..........well according to the red cross   We are all war criminals..........well according to the red cross I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:53 pm

Maybe they can help us ban the IRNV?!!!

Aww crap, I forgot to donate to their Red Shield Appeal. Maybe they'll help us out next year though, if I bung in an extra tenner when the nutters come knocking?

"Here's your money - can I put in a request that it be used to ban Metmap and Bully and skinny and anyone else thats shot me?"

"Huh?"

"You know - theyre in violation of International Humanitarian Law, cause they make me rage... "

" ...... "

"Oh and while youre at it, can I ask - how far does your mandate reach? I call for a full and permanent ban on chess. Anyone caught playing it should be locked up!"

"Here's your money back, Im sorry, I wont call again"

*silently* "WIN!"
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

PostSubject: Re: We are all war criminals..........well according to the red cross   We are all war criminals..........well according to the red cross I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:34 am

haha finally get rid of Bully and meddie cheers

Lylow and I can't shoot for shit so haven't killed anyone so we're safe
Back to top Go down
BULLBAR
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
BULLBAR

PostSubject: Re: We are all war criminals..........well according to the red cross   We are all war criminals..........well according to the red cross I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:06 am

The suites have just turned up at my house, I'm being arrest for spawn raping the enemy 3 weeks ago on Seine Crossing. Apparently it is against the Geneva Conventions to spawn rape now.

BASTARD! Lylow you ratted on me, I though we were friends. They said they would go easy on me if I gave them information on other gamers using tactics that are now considered war crimes.

So many people, children suffering in the world and the Red Cross are focusing on this OMG. The USA is supposedly the richest country in the world yet 50 million of them rely on food stamps every day to feed themselves.

I tell you what, the world is going to shit fast....we all going to hell in a fucking shopping trolley.
Back to top Go down
Bradyns
FORUM USER
Bradyns

PostSubject: Re: We are all war criminals..........well according to the red cross   We are all war criminals..........well according to the red cross I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:35 am

I feel so bad-ass right now..

But seriously, they are detracting from the real implication of what being a 'war criminal ' represents.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bradyns-blog.com/
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

PostSubject: Re: We are all war criminals..........well according to the red cross   We are all war criminals..........well according to the red cross I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:06 am

people are starving in africa and they care about games, obviously too rich.
Back to top Go down
cd4562
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cd4562

PostSubject: Re: We are all war criminals..........well according to the red cross   We are all war criminals..........well according to the red cross I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:02 am

Just classic !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are all war criminals..........well according to the red cross   We are all war criminals..........well according to the red cross I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We are all war criminals..........well according to the red cross
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: General Discussion-
Jump to: