Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Co-Op Weapons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

Co-Op Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Co-Op Weapons   Co-Op Weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:44 am

Had anyone else noticed they have made the points to unlock the CO-OP weapons lower, before the patch i was only up to unlocking the MP-7 now i need aout 30,000 points to get the G3 all the other weapons have been unlocked...

Co-Op Weapons Coop10
Back to top Go down
LeRawn
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
LeRawn

Co-Op Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Co-Op Weapons   Co-Op Weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:57 am

Yep. Was pretty confused by this yesterday.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Co-Op Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Co-Op Weapons   Co-Op Weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:34 am

Awesome! Ive got 5 of the 7 bloody guns! I didnt think I'd ever bother to do it - only played Co-op with Jack, and even that was only for about 2 hrs tops.

Wonder why they did this? People complaining? No one wanted to sit through 10 - 15 hours of co-op to get just a couple of extra guns?

(I bet Lucky and his bro feel cheated now - it took them about 10 hrs to get everything from memory. And here I am - almost there too, in just a couple of hrs! I must just be uber leet, whadda ya reckon?)
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Metmap
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Metmap

Co-Op Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Co-Op Weapons   Co-Op Weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:49 am

I remember reading somewhere that one of the senior game designers for BF3 said that they didn't intend for it to take so long to unlock the guns in co-op, and that this would be getting changed in a later patch. Guess this is the patch Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Co-Op Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Co-Op Weapons   Co-Op Weapons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Co-Op Weapons
Page 1 of 1