Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Proj3ct_ZeRo Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Proj3ct_ZeRo
FORUM USER
Proj3ct_ZeRo

Proj3ct_ZeRo Application Empty
PostSubject: Proj3ct_ZeRo Application   Proj3ct_ZeRo Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:48 pm

·Online Playing name (include any past names/aliases) : ZeRo (Proj3ct_ZeRo, MattyZeRo, ZeRo Hour).

·Origin Account name (so we can learn a bit about you in game): Proj3ct_ZeRo

·First Name : Matt (my friends call me Wade)

·Do you own a microphone? Certainly do!

·Are you currently in a clan? *If so what one(s)*: Nope.

·Have you been in any other clan before *If so what one(s)*: Nothing serious, just a bunch of friends playing around, cant remember what we called ourselves.

·How did you hear about *=JKS=*? (please be as specific as possible): I met you guys through Peachy, he asked if it was alright if I came onto your TS to have a play and its been a blast.

·Have you ever bought/ used hacks or cheats? Nope.

·Which online games do you play? Currently Battlefield 3 and uh...um... yeah.

·How often do you game online? I play nearly everyday.

·Favourite style of play? Assault class, I can think of nothing better than being dropped via Helicopter or LAV into a warzone, or rushing into an objective.

·Favourite vehicle? T-90A Tank.

·Can you take a joke? A Priest and a Rabi are talking at a wedding when a kid bends over in front of them, the priest says to the rabi "I would love to screw that kid" and the rabi says, "out of what?".

·Reason that you want to join Jokers? Ive had alot of fun playing with you guys since ive been allowed on the TS, it seems to me the kind of cooperation displayed in the matches ive played with you guys is rare and I get alot more fun out of the game working as a unit as opposed to going it alone, also how friendly the playing is when its JKS vs JKS, its just constantly fun and improves the game immensely.

·Do you agree to follow our clan rules? I agree to follow the *=JKS=* Clan Rules in full
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Proj3ct_ZeRo Application   Proj3ct_ZeRo Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:17 pm

Thanks for putting in the application mate. Obviously youve still got the TS details so keep joining in with us, and we'll go from there.
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Proj3ct_ZeRo
FORUM USER
Proj3ct_ZeRo

PostSubject: Re: Proj3ct_ZeRo Application   Proj3ct_ZeRo Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:37 pm

Thanks mate, I have no problem continuing to play with you guys.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Proj3ct_ZeRo Application   Proj3ct_ZeRo Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:30 pm

Hey mate, can I just get you to check you PM's please. A bit of information for you regarding your application.

Feel free to reply to the PM once youve had a read.

Cheers mate.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Proj3ct_ZeRo Application   Proj3ct_ZeRo Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:22 am

Hey Zero,

Its getting on for 6 or 7 weeks since we received your application, and we havent really seen you in over a month now.

Just wanting to confirm you're still gaming, still want to join the clan. No hard feelings if youve moved on, but we'd like an idea of whats happening and if its normal for you to drop out for months at a time.

If you dont get back to us, we'll have to pass on the application Im afraid.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Lylow
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Proj3ct_ZeRo Application   Proj3ct_ZeRo Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:02 am

Another week gone, and we still havent heard back from you mate. Please Zero - get back to us within the next 48 hours, or we will have to close off your application due to inactivity.

Cheers mate.

Lylow
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Proj3ct_ZeRo Application   Proj3ct_ZeRo Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:45 am

Inactive.

Not communicating with us any more.

Application closed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proj3ct_ZeRo Application   Proj3ct_ZeRo Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proj3ct_ZeRo Application
Page 1 of 1