Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How is this possible?

Go down 
+3
Union.Jack
MagusXecute
lylow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

How is this possible? Empty
PostSubject: How is this possible?   How is this possible? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:51 am

I was seeding our server this afternoon. Jumped on, and a round was already in progress. It was half over but no one else was on the server. We had 2 flags, the enemy had 2 flags, and a 5th flag was neutral. Because of this, there was no ticket bleed - who knows how long the server had been sitting there like that.

Luckily with a round in progress I was able to move around, so I capped all the flags and then alt+tab'd out of the game to do some other crap. Hopefully seed our server while I was away. When I came back, even though there were still 300 tickets or more to go, I see battle log has updated my stats, as me having won the round. It also reported that the round had finished - after 16 hours apparently - but that both sides had more than 300 tickets left when the round was complete:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/8120334/1/174971723/

I jumped back in game, and there are still 150 or more tickets left.... but I now have stuck on my screen (as Im running around waiting for ticket bleed to do its thing) "Conquest winner!" and below that "200 points".....

The round did officially finish (twice?) when the enemy tickets fell to 0. How awesome is that!!!! Glitched up to fuck! Lol?
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
MagusXecute
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MagusXecute

PostSubject: Re: How is this possible?   How is this possible? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:13 am

the most important thing is that at least you got 200 points lylow lol but awesome glitch
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: How is this possible?   How is this possible? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:50 pm

Ok, you think thats good - check this one out:

Im playing on a HC Conquest server. At one random point, I try and knife someone. Unfortunately it doesnt work - I get shot half way through the animation.

Later on I ask xume "when did the server become softcore?" He says its not - its still HC. I say - no no, ive got cross hairs, a health bar and a HUD thats telling me where all the enemy are.

God only knows how but I think during the knife animation interruption, the whole game glitched up for me. I saw that I had (at full health) 60% health - the standard amount for hardcore. I knew how many bullets I had. If I looked in the rough direction of an enemy and pushed Q, I retained a nice moving indicator of where he was, even if he ducked behind a wall etc. I could even turn on the 3rd person view in vehicles, but it would stop as soon as I took my finger off the button.

It was basically a glitch exploit that gave me "hack-like" abilities. It was freaky! At first the guys didnt believe me. Then later some noob tk'd me twice. I got upset and fired a clip off into him... only to realise that (it being softcore for me... even though it was hardcore for everyone else) I couldnt TK! So I then spent the rest of the round pistolling Zoomie in the head as often as I could, not causing him any damage but just annoying him in general. Good thing too: He's a Geelong supporter..... No Sick

So yeah - explain that bloody one to me, and I'll buy you a carton for Christmas!
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: How is this possible?   How is this possible? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:39 pm

I've had the same thing.

What happens is the client momentarily disconnects from the server without kicking you or losing connection. Your game then resets all settings and you end up playing softcore on a hc server.

video

I'll have a carton of Slate please Smile
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: How is this possible?   How is this possible? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:26 am

Back to top Go down
Gaddo
FORUM USER
Gaddo

PostSubject: Re: How is this possible?   How is this possible? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:59 am

i just call HACKS
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: How is this possible?   How is this possible? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:55 am

^This
Back to top Go down
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

PostSubject: Re: How is this possible?   How is this possible? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:38 pm

hmmmm i smell stat padder coming back lolololololol
Back to top Go down
jayssti
FORUM USER
jayssti

PostSubject: Re: How is this possible?   How is this possible? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:10 pm

This one is better. Xbox has a bad glitch. U get a team mate to kill u then rev him to kill him about 3 times and bullets or knife will not kill them from that point. Lame bug.

PS I don't play Xbox just been told about it.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: How is this possible?   How is this possible? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:28 am

LMAO - so: Die,rev - die,rev - die,rev...... and you're immortal. The noobs would be doing it at the start of every round quick as lightning. It'd take 20 seconds. Then run around for an entire round with god mode on.

Hope this has been fixed in the latest round of patches Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How is this possible?   How is this possible? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How is this possible?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: Battlefield 3-
Jump to: