Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

inb4bubba :)

Go down 
+5
livewildcard
mooshoo
Au_reefer
Bubba
Union.Jack
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

inb4bubba :) Empty
PostSubject: inb4bubba :)   inb4bubba :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:19 am

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/news/

Beat you all Wink

---- Client-Side Changes:

-- Visuals, Stability and Performance Fixes:

• General performance and loading time improvements
• “Black Screen” fix for an issue occurring on some PC Configurations
• Stereo and Rendering Support for Nvidia and AMD Graphics Cards
• Adjusted the “stuttering” encountered on some PC configurations.
• Fixed several Crashes when joining MP and Co-Op sessions
• Fixed multiple problems when using multiple monitors (Eyefinity / Surround).
• Fixed visual corruption issues on certain Nvidia Cards
• Improved loading times for certain textures
• Added console command “GameTime.MaxVariableFps” to limit max FPS
• Added console command “UI.DrawEnable” to hide UI for screenshots / videos

-- Balance and Gameplay Adjustments (PC)

• Fixed a problem with high speed mouse movement
• Added back some missing Growlers on Kharg Island Conquest Large
• Added back EOR sound for SQDM and TDM
• You should no longer be able to damage a friendly vehicle when sitting in an open position
• Grenades now drop to ground if you get killed while attempting to throw it(note the affect this will have on Hardcore mode!)
• Spawn protection now should work in Conquest. You should no longer spawn on points too close to enemies
• You should no longer spawn too close to enemies in TDM and SQDM
• Combat areas on Kharg Rush tweaked in order to disallow defenders to access the carrier ship after 1st base is taken and being able to enter the AA gun
• Fixed a problem with revived players not suffering suppression
• Fixed a problem with the camera when being revived in COOP
• Added joystick deadzone setting
• Fixed sound for when climbing ladders
• Fixed an issue with some weapon sounds in first person
• Fixed a swim sound loop error
• Increased the damage of Helicopter Miniguns, AA guns, and Jet Cannons against infantry
• Increased the damage of Helicopter Miniguns against jeeps.
• Reduced the physics impact of AA guns and Jet Cannons, players under attack from these weapons should no longer lose control.
• Increased the damage of the 44 Magnum slightly.
• Increased the range and minimum damage of the .357 Round from the MP412 Rex.
• Increased the range of all .45cal and 9mm weapons.
• Slightly increased the range of the P90 and MP7 and PDW-R.
• Slightly increased the range of the 5.56mm PDW-R and decreased the minimum damage at long range.
• Slightly increased the minimum range of the Mk11, SVD, and M39 EMR 7.62mm rifles.
• Decreased the maximum damage and maximum range of the G3 and SCAR-H 7.62mm weapons.
• Reduced the damage from FIM-92 and SA-18 IGLA missiles against aircraft.
• Increased the damage and range of the 40mm BUCK rounds.
• Reduced the damage .50cal weapons do against Helicopters.
• Updated T90 canister shell tweaks to match Abrams canister shells
UI Changes (PC)
• Added round duration and ticket summary at EOR
• Advanced squad polish – should be more intuitive
• Significant changes to the Join Squad functionality (see below)
• Fixed a problem regarding keybindings while playing
• You should now get a better error message when being disconnected via Battlelog

---- Server Update Highlights

• EOD Bot exploit fix
• Several crash fixes
• Anti-stat padding measures taken, disallowing ranked servers to run obscure settings
• Improved team kill kick configuration
• Support for unranked servers. Unranked servers do not report players' scores to Battlelog, but server administrators can freely control all settings

-- Share your profile and stats with new Battlelog functionality

• Ability to share your Profile and Stats pages to Facebook, Google+, and Twitter
• User Profile and Stats pages on Battlelog can now be accessed without being signed in to Battlelog if you know a user's URL
• Single sign on from Battlelog to Origin. If you're not logged in to Origin and join a game server, Battlelog will automatically sign you in to Origin in the background and join the game server

-- Quick notes on Squad changes in the Nov 22 update

• Removed FIND ME A SQUAD option
• Allow players to join empty Squads alone, thus having 1/4 squad members
• Change order of options to LEAVE SQUAD, INV A FRIEND, SWITCH TEAM
• Disable Privacy flag when 1 man squad
• Reset Privacy flag from Private to Public when squad drops to 1 player
• All occupied Squads will now show up colored blue on the Squad Selection screen
• Players who choose not to join squads will also show up as Blue in the "Not in a Squad” line
• Squads that are currently empty will display as white -- if you wish to join an empty Squad, you can choose the first one marked with white text

-- A detailed look at Squad refinements

A detailed look at Squad refinements

Today's PC client patch features numerous tweaks to Squad functionality and is part of our ongoing efforts to make it easier to play with friends and Platoon mates. These changes will also be implemented for consoles when we release the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 updates shortly. Stay tuned for the exact date of the console updates.

First, we need to look at how joining with Squads and Platoons affects the balance of teams. Initially, servers are commanded to equal out each side, so joining with friends can impact that balance while joining with Platoons further hinders this. As a result we have made some adjustments to the in-game Squad management screen.

For PC, you are now able to highlight the various Squads and select which one you wish to join by selecting a Squad and then clicking the Join Squad button. Please note that the Squad Privacy option still allows 2 man Squads which, during 64 player sessions, can lead to players with no squad position –- the number of people with no Squads will be shown at the bottom of the Squad selection list.

After the patch is applied to consoles (in the near future) you will be able to join Squads by cycling through the list and selecting which Squad you wish to join.

So no IRNV fix, no flashlight fix, increased range on certain sniper rifles and increased damage of AA against infantry? Cry

What a fucking joke. lmao
Back to top Go down
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

PostSubject: Re: inb4bubba :)   inb4bubba :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:34 am

Hahha damn you jack was just bout to post this up!!!

Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

PostSubject: Re: inb4bubba :)   inb4bubba :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:48 am

inb4bubba :) 254222

why bother.

The only thing here that's any benefit is
Fixed a problem with high speed mouse movement
Spawn protection now should work in Conquest. You should no longer spawn on points too close to enemies
Significant changes to the Join Squad functionality

The rest is crap to me
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: inb4bubba :)   inb4bubba :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:57 am

Oh well we are stuck with IRNV - Flashlight - Frag rounds - Mortars .. It wont be too much of an issue though I'm used to it all now.

Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: inb4bubba :)   inb4bubba :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:10 am

mooshoo wrote:
Oh well we are stuck with IRNV - Flashlight - Frag rounds - Mortars .. It wont be too much of an issue though I'm used to it all now.

Me too. I counter mortar on Grand Bazaar now, last night I went 27-7 capping flags and counter mortaring thier spammers.

I played Tehren Highway with the boys last night, pretty much a full server of IRNV nubs and me and my trusty Holo scope...

Guess who got MVP by a clear 2000 points? Smile

Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: inb4bubba :)   inb4bubba :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:57 am

lol nice Jack where the IRNV fails is up close, dot or holo will allow for much faster target acquisition.

Its funny tho that I'm running into alot more lvl 50+ guys using IRNV + Flashlight LOL
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: inb4bubba :)   inb4bubba :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:13 am

mooshoo wrote:
lol nice Jack where the IRNV fails is up close, dot or holo will allow for much faster target acquisition.

Its funny tho that I'm running into alot more lvl 50+ guys using IRNV + Flashlight LOL

lvl 50+ or the guys from ex 50+? I got asked the other night by jester if all JKS hacked like live did. I replied "yeah we get a group discount" Smile

I win more 50-50's with Holo against IRNV but they can spot me from futher away. If I stay still I'll lose to a IRNV scope but if I'm moving or just coming around corners I'll normally come out on top.
Back to top Go down
livewildcard
FORUM USER
livewildcard

PostSubject: Re: inb4bubba :)   inb4bubba :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:28 am

Old Jestar still whining is he. Loves it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/livewildcard1?feature=mhee
Corps
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: inb4bubba :)   inb4bubba :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:34 am

I find with IRNV's that its harder to tell friend or foe so more likly to get a dreaded TK which helps no one.

Knowing EA aswell itll be a 2gig patch LOL, doesnt fix much Razz
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: inb4bubba :)   inb4bubba :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:58 am

Union.Jack wrote:
lvl 50+ or the guys from ex 50+? I got asked the other night by jester if all JKS hacked like live did. I replied "yeah we get a group discount" Smile

Haha classic and great comeback I get that alot myself and then some say oh you joined the hackers lol .. No one can say yeah JKS they're a good clan its usually gonna be something negative ... Ive tried to bring something positive to the table when dealing with other clans .. I'm good to you if your good to me type of thing .. And acknowledging the talents of others goes a long way to creating a more positive gaming environment.

Back to top Go down
livewildcard
FORUM USER
livewildcard

PostSubject: Re: inb4bubba :)   inb4bubba :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:05 am

Sssh you hack
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/livewildcard1?feature=mhee
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: inb4bubba :)   inb4bubba :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:29 am

Dont make me ban you Live!
Back to top Go down
LeRawn
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
LeRawn

PostSubject: Re: inb4bubba :)   inb4bubba :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:58 am

Lame. Sad
Back to top Go down
MagusXecute
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MagusXecute

PostSubject: Re: inb4bubba :)   inb4bubba :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:11 am

I hack all the time.....first hack i use is that I press ctrl + alt + del all the time and the best hack i can recommend to any one is go to cmd and then type in /s it's a brilliant hack i tell ya's try it and tell me what u think
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

PostSubject: Re: inb4bubba :)   inb4bubba :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:27 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: inb4bubba :)   inb4bubba :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

inb4bubba :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: Battlefield 3-
Jump to: