Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corps App.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Corps
FORUM USER

Corps App. Empty
PostSubject: Corps App.   Corps App. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:40 am

Pretty much I was a member of 50+ but unfortunately due to many unforeseen circumstances we had to bisband due to internal strife. I didnt want to apply for JKS straight away just wanted to give up gaming for a while. I said to the boys id apply when BF3 came out pending on the quailty of the game and im not disappointed Grin.

Im an alround good guy and ill give a bit of cheek, and ull all know about my sex life within a week Razz

·Online Playing name (include any past names/aliases) : CoRps, Corps919

·First Name : Josh

·Do you own a microphone? YES

·Are you currently in a clan? *If so what one(s)*: NO

·Have you been in any other clan before *If so what one(s)*: iG, [SS], 50+, ASF

·How did you hear about *=JKS=*: Playing with u guys when i was part of 50+

·Have you ever bought/ used hacks or cheats? NO, wheres the fun in that :S

·Which online games do you play? BF3 bitches

·How often do you game online? Daily depends on life really

·Favourite style of play? All rounder

·Favourite vehicle? Undecided yet

·Can you take a joke? Ask the 50+ boys im hilarious

·Reason that you want to join Jokers? Well i miss moo mostly Razz and the othe 50+ ladies

·Do you agree to follow our clan rules? YES

"I agree to follow the *=JKS=* Clan Rules in full"
Back to top Go down
HardingNZ
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
HardingNZ

Corps App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corps App.   Corps App. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:27 am

*runs and hides* aaaaaaahhhhhh it's a ghost!!!

You know I cant grab you're ghost corps!

$10 says when Moodo, liveshoo and gaddard see this they will run around spanking each other with wet towels in excitement
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Corps App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corps App.   Corps App. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:26 am

Hi Corps,

Before too many people start posting in here (they shouldn't post anything in the app threads Evil or Very Mad ) I'll say thanks for applying.

At the moment JKS applications are closed due to the release of BF3 and we wanted to get used to the game and how we think it should be played before we accept anyone else. It won't be long until we start accepting people and as you know some of the boys from before in won't be a problem.

In the meantime grab our ts3 details off of the guys you know and jump in and say hi.

Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Corps App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corps App.   Corps App. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:42 am

An update:

Sorry its taken me a while to get to your app Corps. Obviously we have re-opened applications so we'll fix up your forum status to "recruit".

Youve got the TS details, keep playing with the guys when you game, and we'll take it from there.

Cheers mate, and again - apologies for the time taken to update your status.

- Lylow.
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Corps App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corps App.   Corps App. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:13 am

Ok mate so as per your other post in our general gaming section, I have shut down your application as you requested.

Ive removed you from the recruits group on the forum here, however Ive also made you part of the "forum fans" group. Nothing special but it separates you from the rabble Razz.

Keep gaming with us when you like, and if you find your love of BF3 increasing or you would just like to start over - let us know and we'll re-open your application.

Cheers mate and thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Sponsored content

Corps App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corps App.   Corps App. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corps App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Rules and Recruitment :: Applications-
Jump to: