Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lord_deverell's application to join

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lord_deverell
FORUM USER

lord_deverell's application to join Empty
PostSubject: lord_deverell's application to join   lord_deverell's application to join I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:09 am

I will just start by saying thanks for even considering this application given the current suspension you have in place. No intentions to break the rules. If i'm successful now then great, if not then I am happy to wait.

Online Playing name (include any past names/aliases) :

lord_deverell

·First Name :

Les

·Do you own a microphone?

Yes

·Are you currently in a clan? *If so what one(s)*:

Negative

·Have you been in any other clan before *If so what one(s)*:

Never

·How did you hear about *=JKS=*

www.Battlefield3.com.au - I did a clan search and really like what you guys are all about.

·Have you ever bought/ used hacks or cheats?

Never

·Which online games do you play?

Arma 2, Forged Alliance, Monday Night Combat

·How often do you game online?

Aim for every second night

·Favourite style of play?

If a team game then I really like to get immersed in the whole team thing with whatever my role is - thats why I love Arma 2 so much. Very much not a lone ranger.

·Favourite vehicle?

Tank

·Can you take a joke?

I would like to think so. I think there has to be some razzing and joking going on.

·Reason that you want to join Jokers?

Well I have not been at all successful in converting my Arma 2 and Monday Night mates to jump on board the Battlefield wagon (I loved BF2 so BF3 was always going to be a winner with me!!). As there is no in game VOIP I find it very lonely playing even in a squad. I though well if I can't get my mates on board I would go searching for some new mates who are - which lead me to your website and Clan.

·Do you agree to follow our clan rules? Absolutely!

"I agree to follow the *=JKS=* Clan Rules in full"
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: lord_deverell's application to join   lord_deverell's application to join I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:28 pm

Thanks for putting in the application mate.

Give us a day or so and I'll get back to you regarding ts.

Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: lord_deverell's application to join   lord_deverell's application to join I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:24 am

Gday Lord Deverell.

Mate, there have been a lot of applications over the last few months, and as you pointed out - at the time you applied we werent officially recruiting.

Its my understanding that we passed on the TS3 details to you via PM within a couple of days of you putting in the application back on the 17th of November. Obviously a fair bit of time has passed since then. if I can be blunt for a minute, we'd normally take that to mean you arent keen to join. In fact this thread was sitting here essentially shut down.

But I also see in the last few hours youve applied to join our battlelog platoon.So tell us - any reason why its taken you over a month to get back to us?

If you dont reply in the next day or so we will have to officially shut down your application.

Thanks,

Lylow - JKS Clan Admin
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: lord_deverell's application to join   lord_deverell's application to join I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:25 am

Gday again Lord_Deverell,

I realise that you may be away for the holidays or otherwise AFK, but at this stage its been a week since I posted in your thread here asking you to get back to us - and obviously an awful lot longer since we first sent you off our TS3 details.

Youve never gotten back to us in all that time, or joined us for a round online at all, and even though you just recently applied to our platoon on battlelog, we still havent heard anything from you.

So at this stage unfortunately, we'll have to reject your application and assume you're either not interested in joining any more or you arent gaming regularly enough to be properly vetted into the clan.

If at some stage in the future you get back to us, we may be able to once again look into your application but realise you would have to give us a decent explanation as to why you applied and then never got back in touch with us.

Thanks just the same and good luck in the future,

Lylow - JKS Clan Admin
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lord_deverell's application to join   lord_deverell's application to join I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lord_deverell's application to join
Page 1 of 1