Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good little video

Go down 
+2
Fullnutta
Union.Jack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Good little video  Empty
PostSubject: Good little video    Good little video  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:18 am

Back to top Go down
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

Good little video  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good little video    Good little video  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:08 am

Now thats a I.R.V whore but good video Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BULLBAR
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
BULLBAR

Good little video  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good little video    Good little video  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:11 am

Yes a good vid and he is a BF2142 fan to boot. Should hang some honorary JKS tags on him.

Everyone is going to be using this scope. DICE should have just saved themselves a shit load of work with graphics, lighting and colour rendering and just made BF3 a blurry green background and all the soldiers bright fucking red.

If your little toe is protruding from behind a rock I will see you. Don't even think about hiding in that bush. The only safe place to hide is behind a burning vehicle but don't get too close.

I don't agree with it and think it should be removed from the game. But I will use it while it is being used on me. Other wise I will just rage at everyone who shoots me with it.

It will be interesting to see what dice do with it. These vision aids were developed to help people see in poor or minimal light situations. So they should not work during the day on a desert maps. Dice should grey them out not usable on those day time maps.

This shit does exist check link its a bit more blurry at distance but pretty much the same. It does not show it working in the day but they are using it in the video in day light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGXbgWqpiUw&NR=1
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

Good little video  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good little video    Good little video  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:43 am

BULLBAR wrote:
I don't agree with it and think it should be removed from the game. But I will use it while it is being used on me. Other wise I will just rage at everyone who shoots me with it.

This makes sense of what we have no control over.

Matthew 7:12 "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets."

Last edited by mooshoo on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Good little video  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good little video    Good little video  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:44 am

I agree Bully. It should never had made it into the game, it's a gimick and like the mortar becomes a crutch for people to fall back on to get cheap kills. I'd like to say that I won't use it but if every other player is using it why shoud we handicap ourselves?

I hope (but doubt) that DICE will tone it down but you never know.
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

Good little video  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good little video    Good little video  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:48 am

Oh and love your Sig Bully haha so you
Back to top Go down
BULLBAR
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
BULLBAR

Good little video  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good little video    Good little video  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:28 am

Thanks Moo... I thought I would put it up for a while until I can be fucked making a BF3 one.

I think when Dice sat around a table and discussed modern war tech that they could add to the game. Their mandate should have been.... ok this would be cool to do but is it going to improve or ruin game play.

The game is still fun to play with the IRV scope but you no longer need as much skill to play it. Which is a big shame it has become a noob game.

Mortars are very annoying and anyone who sits in or near their spawn and uses one is a complete fucking HOMO in my opinion..... go and play COD you fucking KNOB Jockey!

I will never use a mortar in this way, I don't see the point in it, and it is not why I bought the game. You may as well play fucking WORMS.

The thing that is annoying me the most is the 50/50 around a corner. I'm getting the jump on guys and shooting well before they are, but for some reason I die.
He is left with 10% health and is a rank fucking 3 or something.

I'm not sure what is happening with the game dynamics and hit rego in this situation but it is fucked. The guy does mention this as a problem in the video so hopefully Dice fix it. But I will not hold my breath as they did not fix BC2.

Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

Good little video  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good little video    Good little video  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:43 am

IR scopes doesn't show colour unless they have thermal capabilities like in

bully's vid.

There is a difference. The gun scopes in BF3 are IR not thermal I think.

They should show shades of grey not colours of the rainbow. And they shouldn't work

during the day and the night maps are bright enough not to use them.

But its in the game and it's great when you rape someone using it...like killing a hacker.

Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Good little video  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good little video    Good little video  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:36 am

So true. To use this in the day time the sunshine should fuck the scope. IR scope or not. Science fact or not.

In a perfect world, daytime map - You'd pop your head up, look into the scope and see this:

Good little video  Blank.jpg.w300h300

But its become the simplest and easiest device to kill with, and hey presto. Every 15 year old without a sense of decency (but a huge sense of self importance) is out there going nuts with it.

I dont think we have a choice but to use it. I wouldnt pull up a JKS member for using it unless he's the only guy on the server doing it and he's using it against his fellow clan mates.
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

Good little video  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good little video    Good little video  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:59 pm

BULLBAR wrote:
The thing that is annoying me the most is the 50/50 around a corner. I'm getting the jump on guys and shooting well before they are, but for some reason I die.
He is left with 10% health and is a rank fucking 3 or something.

I heard from another gamer that bc2 - bf3 had code written into the game that says this guy has a ping of 180 and this other guy has a ping of 65 so the hit box / latency will be 122.5 (which is both pings added and halved)

Frame rates may also be halved in an attempt to make the gameplay more even.

This is why they have taken control of our mouse settings I believe as many pro gamers have strict setups for low sens etc

No idea how true any of this is if at all but it certainly makes sense as to why they are hiding everyones pings from eachother
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good little video  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good little video    Good little video  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good little video
Page 1 of 1