Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leftover clips

Go down 
+2
Lucky
mooshoo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

Leftover clips Empty
PostSubject: Leftover clips   Leftover clips I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:19 am

Just some leftover clips i decided to put up before I deleted everything bc2 I had, watch if you have nothing better to watch!!

Back to top Go down
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

Leftover clips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leftover clips   Leftover clips I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:58 am

Love the stabbing!
Back to top Go down
Gaddo
FORUM USER
Gaddo

Leftover clips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leftover clips   Leftover clips I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:24 am

nice hacks bro
Back to top Go down
dirtyantdirty
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
dirtyantdirty

Leftover clips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leftover clips   Leftover clips I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:46 am

Fuk that looked good
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

Leftover clips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leftover clips   Leftover clips I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:24 am

you animal
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

Leftover clips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leftover clips   Leftover clips I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:23 pm

Was thinking last night anyone interested could put forward their own favorite gameplay clips and I guess use dropbox as a private clan storage area and all upload to.

This way we can make a montage showcasing the sick amount of gaming talent on offer at JKS.

Anyone interested post away .. this will give our youtube channel a purpose and an advertisement for just exactly what us filthy bastards do to everyone else Giggle

I'm working on the best possible setup for fraps atm it can be like a woman at times looks good but known to cause problems lol ...

Secondary HDD is a must great if you have a SSD but if not samsung F3 1tb or caviar black 1tb etc is fine.

At least 8gb ram maybe and for optimal results run graphics on low especially at 1080p at 720p its usually not overly demanding

edit out parts you want to keep of your recordings after each session them format the drive for the next one as the drives seem to perform much better when theyre empty

Back to top Go down
livewildcard
FORUM USER
livewildcard

Leftover clips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leftover clips   Leftover clips I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:44 pm

I give you my final BC2 gameplay before I go away Moo as my gift to you.

Audio did a bit of a mash in the middle but thats you tube for you.

Off to bed now, movie may take a bit to load in you tube so all those early birds, wait for the worm please. Thats what she said. Cheers

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/livewildcard1?feature=mhee
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

Leftover clips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leftover clips   Leftover clips I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:15 pm

sgt.enigma no scope at 4:10 then a gaddo special at 4:44 (guess my name is twice on the list now bahaha) followed by a hack shot at 5:25 and the move that got me hooked on c4 at 5:32 quickly followed by another gaddo special .. without sound it was like watching a play as a deaf man! good old youtube!!!

NOTICE This video contains an audio track that has not been authorized by WMG. The audio has been disabled. More about copyright

Now its time for gaddo to post up one more vid or minitage b4 bf3!!
Back to top Go down
livewildcard
FORUM USER
livewildcard

Leftover clips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leftover clips   Leftover clips I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:50 pm

Fucking you tube taking away sound so gay. Have one little song in the background and it ruins the actual gameplay music.

For now I have put on some dodgy you tube inspired and copyright free music.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/livewildcard1?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

Leftover clips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leftover clips   Leftover clips I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leftover clips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: General Discussion-
Jump to: