Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Network connection issues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Network connection issues  Empty
PostSubject: Network connection issues    Network connection issues  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:44 pm

A few people have had a "network connection issue" after trying to play BC2 after the beta ended. We think it has something to do with origin starting automatically.

Try this.

livewildcard wrote:
Just for everyones help I got asked my a mate last night how to stop Origin from starting up everytime they turn on the computer. The box to untick to startup on windows startup is under the cog wheel, go to settings, and the first tab is actually scrollable.

Scroll down to the bottom and untick the "start with windows" option.

Everyone may already know but just in case anyones sitting their quietly with the shits thats how you turn it off. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Gaddo
FORUM USER
Gaddo

PostSubject: Re: Network connection issues    Network connection issues  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:46 am

what i found also works once you try and connect and get the error click on main menu the click log of and reconnect but instead of letting it do it auto retype you password and then reoconnect this worked for me give that a go as well.
Back to top Go down
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

PostSubject: Re: Network connection issues    Network connection issues  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:58 am

Also just a heads up everytime origin is updated, when installing make sure you uncheck the start when windows starts option or everytine it's updated you will come across the same problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Network connection issues    Network connection issues  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Network connection issues
Page 1 of 1