Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

addappt - app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
addappt
FORUM USER
addappt

addappt - app Empty
PostSubject: addappt - app   addappt - app I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:15 am

·Online Playing name (include any past names/aliases) : addappt

·First Name : Stiff

·Do you own a microphone? Yep

·Are you currently in a clan? *If so what one(s)*: No im not

·Have you been in any other clan before *If so what one(s)*: No

·Have you ever bought/ used hacks or cheats? NEVAR! Hate that shit!

·How often do you game online? Every night

·Favourite style of play? All kinds really, working well in a team is pretty satisfying though.

·Favourite vehicle? Quad

·Can you take a joke? I can if you can.

·Reason that you want to join Jokers? Seen you guys online, played on some jks servers too (awhile ago i think). Seem like an ugly enough bunch.

·Do you agree to follow our clan rules? "I agree to follow the *=JKS=* Clan Rules in full"
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

addappt - app Empty
PostSubject: Re: addappt - app   addappt - app I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:09 am

Thanks for filling in the application mate. The admins will get back to you shortly (within 24 - 48 hours at worst).

Off topic for a second, but I need to just quickly mention our forum rules. Our forum is actually a free forum hosted by another company. They give us certain rules that we have to stick to, or the forum can be removed.
Its not a major problem, but we cant have any obscene content posted or linked on our forum. That includes avatars. Yours isnt exactly obscene but it might cause problems.

Its not what we recommend, but if you could switch it out for something less awesome ( Cry ) that would be better. Sorry for the hassle.

Cheers mate, and as I said, the admin group will get back to you on your application ASAP.

- Lylow

JKS Clan Admin
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
addappt
FORUM USER
addappt

addappt - app Empty
PostSubject: Re: addappt - app   addappt - app I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:38 am

Sorry mate, wil change it now to something a little more PG.

Apologies,

- addappt
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

addappt - app Empty
PostSubject: Re: addappt - app   addappt - app I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:09 am

Not a problem mate. No need to apologise. Youre not the first and you wont be the last. Believe me, its not OUR rule. But we like our hokey little forums and dont want them getting yanked off us. (I doubt it would ever happen... but it'd be just our luck).

I'll PM you the TS3 details. Unfortunately the BF3 beta is no longer running. But if you play BC2 still, jump online and say gday.

Cheers,

Lylow

Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

addappt - app Empty
PostSubject: Re: addappt - app   addappt - app I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:58 pm

Gday addappt,

I know I was talking to you about his in TS3 tonight but I'll quickly say it again here.

Right now at JKS we are a little bit caught in between games. BC2 is slowly coming to an end, but BF3 hasnt officially been released.

During this time we wont be taking on any more applicants. However we are still keeping our current applications open (yours included). So come online with us when you game. Join our TS and have a laugh.

It wont dramatically affect your application, however it might just take us a few weeks longer than normal to get back to you with an answer.

Cheers mate, and sorry for any inconvenience.

Lylow
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

addappt - app Empty
PostSubject: Re: addappt - app   addappt - app I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:10 am

Addapt gday mate.

Im sorry to say but at this stage we have numerous applications active and as its coming up to the end of the year we have to get on top of them.

Your application has been open longer than nearly any other, yet we still havent reached a point where we feel we can accept you into the clan. There are issues of in-activity and and ongoing problem with lack of communication, that we still dont feel we've been able to fully resolve.

Therefore at this stage we will have to reject your application. Sorry for the bad news and the time its taken to reach this point, but we've tried to give you every chance and inactivity has also played its part.

Good luck in your gaming future, and all the best for Christmas and the New Year.

Lylow - JKS Clan Admin
Back to top Go down
addappt
FORUM USER
addappt

addappt - app Empty
PostSubject: Re: addappt - app   addappt - app I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:52 am

Lylow,

No worries mate, your clan, your rules. I discussed the 2 weeks i was away with you and you replied that is was no problem. The rest of the time i have been active.

As far as communication goes, if no one communicates what they would like from their members or gives any constructive criticism then how can you expect your team mates to change anything they are doing. Maybe you do do this with other members but certainly i have not experienced it. So really there has been no chance given and nothing asked. I am more than happy to change my style of gameplay to better contribute to the team but without instruction then its not really going to happen.

All the best for chrissy and the new year. Its been good getting to know some of the lads and getting some kills. Your a great bunch.

Later,

addappt
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

addappt - app Empty
PostSubject: Re: addappt - app   addappt - app I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:43 am

Hey mate,

My apologies if this comes as sudden or out of the blue. I realise you were away for a few weeks and even though you didnt get a chance to let us know, I said it wasnt a problem - and I stand by that. But when talking with the admins and asking how much we had seen of player X, or player Y and Z etc, yours was one of the names that was raised in relation to possibly being too inactive over-all during their recruitment period.

These sort of decisions are never just "my clan, my choice". Its absolutely always a group decision. We have 9 admins, of which nearly all are active and have a say in the recruiting process.

As I said in Wardog's application, the thing with our current recruits is that youre all nice enough guys and we dont dislike any of you at all. But its really about whats best for the clan as a whole, and we have to make tough decisions based on that.

Im not trying to come off as the bad guy thats just fobbed you off. I always try and give constructive feedback to our recruits if we feel there's something we need to mention. As you point out, and I concur - there's no point waiting a month to tell someone they need to do things slightly differently, if the next day we reject their app. Its always best to let them know early on so they have a chance to change/improve.

If for some reason we didnt give you any feedback then I can only say its a testament to the number of recruits we have at this stage, that you were somehow over-looked.

Im sorry addapt. I appreciate your reply and the position we have put you in. At this stage though our decision has to remain the same. Lack of chat on TS during game-play ultimately made us take this course. To ask you to change who you are, and your entire gaming/communication style to that extent would be like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.

We've got no hard feelings on our end though. If you would still want to join our servers or play in our squads when we have room, you are more than welcome to.

Sincerely - all the best once again for both Christmas, New Years and on into your gaming future.

JKS Lylow
Back to top Go down
addappt
FORUM USER
addappt

addappt - app Empty
PostSubject: Re: addappt - app   addappt - app I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:45 pm

All good mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

addappt - app Empty
PostSubject: Re: addappt - app   addappt - app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

addappt - app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Rules and Recruitment :: Applications-
Jump to: