Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neilus Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neilus
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Neilus

Neilus Application Empty
PostSubject: Neilus Application   Neilus Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:08 pm

Online Playing name (include any past names/aliases) : Neilus01

·First Name : Neil

·Do you own a microphone? Yes I do....

·Are you currently in a clan? *If so what one(s)*: No

·Have you been in any other clan before *If so what one(s)*: no I haven't.

·Have you ever bought/ used hacks or cheats? No

·How often do you game online? Haven't been on for a little while now but did clock up 640 hrs on Battlefield 2

·Favourite style of play? Love working in Squads, much more realistic.

·Favourite vehicle? Jeep

·Can you take a joke? Sure can...

·Reason that you want to join Jokers? Looking to get something more out of the game, looks like a great place to meet people with similar interests. Also it would be nice to know that people are not hacking and distorting the game play.

·Do you agree to follow our clan rules? "I agree to follow the *=JKS=* Clan Rules in full"

Back to top Go down
http://www.nrphotography.com.au
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

Neilus Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neilus Application   Neilus Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:06 pm

Hey Neilus,

OMG I did not see this post, I think the "new applicant" part threw us.

Than you for applying and I do appologize for the late response. I will get the
TS details PM'd to you so you can jump on and get to know the fruitloops we
have around here.

At the moment we are smashing the BF3 beta so hopefully you can get on before
the beta closes.

Sorry for the late response, zoomie.
Back to top Go down
Neilus
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Neilus

Neilus Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neilus Application   Neilus Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:02 am

Hey, thanks for getting back to me. My fault completely, after posting the application I could see everyone else put their name on the front which of course makes sense.

I have had a chance to play the beta and I really like the game but already i can see some people with say 59 kills in a round and only 25 people died.......I think it is great you guys are setting up some base rules, the game will be so much better.

Thanks again for your time!

Cheers

Neilus
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Neilus Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neilus Application   Neilus Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:25 am

All good mate, I've sent you the teamspeak 3 details.

Jump in and have a chat. I'm guessing tonight will be fairly busy as it's the last night of the beta.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Neilus Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neilus Application   Neilus Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:32 pm

Gday Neilus,

Mate just to make things easy for a dope like me, Ive edited the name of this thread to show your name. Too many applications to hunt through otherwise. Im fat and lazy. Sue me.

Haha Smile

To serious business though: Neil, you are applying to join the clan at an interesting time for us. As Im sure youre aware JKS is a Battlefield clan. At this time BC2 is slowly wrapping up and yet BF3 hasnt been fully released.

We're all sort of caught in between games. This isnt going to affect you greatly, but essentially we are winding up our applications and wont be accepting any new recruits until we've got our heads around BF3.

Im sure you can understand, we cant really assess how an applicant is playing, when we are all learning to play ourselves. But at JKS we always feel its more important to get to know the bloke, rather than knowing if he is the worlds best gamer.

Please understand: Your application is still open and active - we arent turning you down. All Im saying is that while you are still more than welcome to jump on our TeamSpeak, play with us, and have a laugh - we might take a few weeks longer to give you an answer on your application than we normally would.

Cheers mate, and thanks for reading my long spiel.

Lylow - JKS Clan Admin
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Neilus
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Neilus

Neilus Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neilus Application   Neilus Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:12 pm

HI Lylow,

Thanks for your reply. Totally understand , I appreciate there is a lot going on and its good to see you have good quality control on who makes the grade.

looking forward to getting online and having a laugh. Still waiting at the moment for my game to actually arrive. I guess that will teach me for pre ordering.......

Catch up you with soon.

Cheers

Neil.

Live long and prosper...............

Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Neilus Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neilus Application   Neilus Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:28 pm

Gday mate - even though we are not officially recruiting right now, you of course got your app in before the cut off.

We've been really happy with getting to know you and having a good laugh on TS as well. In all honesty if not for this "non recruiting period" that we've had, this post would have been up a fortnight ago.

Anyway - enough preamble. Congratulations mate and welcome to the clan! Whack your tags on the next time you go gaming and we'll catch you on the field. Smile

Cheers,

Lylow
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Neilus
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Neilus

Neilus Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neilus Application   Neilus Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:30 pm

Hi Lylow,
Thanks so much for all your help on this application. So over the moon to be a part of the Jokers Clan. I have already learnt so much from everyone and I just love how you guys will help out with any questions i have or problems.
Great to be part of the team.

Cheers.

Neilus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neilus Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neilus Application   Neilus Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neilus Application
Page 1 of 1