Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking

Go down 
+2
livewildcard
VALOUR
6 posters
AuthorMessage
VALOUR
FORUM USER

Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking   Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:46 am

Guys,

GADD0 reported to me that Destroyah was a wall hacker, so I looked into it.

I reviewed the youtube video he sent me and although it might look a little bit wrong, I don't think is conclusive proof of him being a hacker.

Sorry to disagree with you, but if you'd like to know how to came to this conclusion, please visit:

removed due to your forum rules. pfft, visit our site, which I also can't post here. - including GUID and IP enquiries. There is a player busted with a SIMILAR name, but it's not Deztroyah.

I'd hate you guys to think I'm throwing this at you in some sort of "I told you so" way, that's not the case. I was told something, and rather than accepting it without thought, I have to thoroughly investigate these things to ensure that I'm heading down the right path.

Interesting side note: Since Deztroyah was advised he was being investigated for cheating, he was so upset that he's not reappeared in our server since. He was genuinely quite distressed that he was accused of hacking and has said this has been haunting him for some time due to a case of mistaken identity.
Back to top Go down
livewildcard
FORUM USER
livewildcard

PostSubject: Re: Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking   Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:07 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/livewildcard1?feature=mhee
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking   Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:32 am

You mentioned the video footage, dont even go past the abnormal headshot to kill ratio on that account that is evidence enough. http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/idestroyahz

The name of the player was Deztructya not Deztroyah.

These are some of his names as given by other members of clans in the bc2 community.

http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/destroyahz
current clan tag: =GSO= DeStRoYaHz

http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/idestroyahz
current clan tag: RIP|JKS iDESTROYAHZ

http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/ur%20g|d
current clan tag: TNS Ur G|D

http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/Deztructya
current clan tag: 1% Deztructya
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking   Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:52 am

Having just read your post on the forum I have a question.

Can you please explain what you believe the term "wall hacking" to mean?

And as for people not being caught by pb proving there are not hackers that's just plain naive.

Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking   Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:57 am

Any GameArena GameOp would know that punkbuster cannot be trusted as its anti cheat system alone purely for the fact you can screenshot a suspect player and get nothing but a black screen which is due to the fact that games prior to BF3 are not fully compatible with certain versions of Directx.

Back to top Go down
VALOUR
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking   Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:15 am

What I've seen is not conclusive proof.

If you guys are happy to act on anything less, good on ya.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking   Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:24 am

So you are saying his over 50% headshot to kill ratio on almost all weapons is not conclusive?

You have every right to your opinion but look through carefully again the stats of idestroyahz look through each weapons kill to headshot ratio if you are an fps gamer then you will see for yourself, if not then I know that hackers can easily get away with it on your server.
Back to top Go down
livewildcard
FORUM USER
livewildcard

PostSubject: Re: Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking   Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:40 am

Stats are not right.

Hiding behind aliases and making new soldiers going from clan to clan.

He isnt hiding or running away ashamed, he knows he has been caught again so will make a new account.

I've seen and played with great players with real skill. That is not skill and small comments he has made in game both in teamspeak etc do not do himself justice.

Who was it was in game with him when he said he didnt mind getting caught as he could buy a new CD key?

Anyhoo, like Moo said if your happy to have him on your team and your server not a problem, your allowed and nothing anyone can say or do to stop that.

It was brought up as to be a friendly help to advise other clans have had trouble and to do your own investigation. You have advised your investigation came up with nothing and thank you for taking time to look into it.

If he is able to partipate in any open public E-Sports tournament (and why wouldn't he look at his "skill") I will be the first to apologise if he can replicate it.

If he can play in a bf3 server, and take reasonable screen shots, and get the kills and ratio his bc2 stats state I will also take a step back.

Until then, someone with KDR's of close to 4, nearly 500 score per minute and a massive spike in getting soldiers to level up to 50 still mystifies me.

Thats my two cents.
Back to top Go down
VALOUR
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking   Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:40 am

I do appreciate the heads up on this guys, I really do. The stats alone are impressive, however they don't prove he's a cheat.

I do like to rely on evidence that is conclusive, I just don't have it. However, to ensure that the controversy regarding this does not harm our otherwise good reputation, Destroyah has been removed from our clan.

I still don't know 100% if he is dodgy or not, but I can't risk the potential for harm to us if he ever proves to be.
Back to top Go down
livewildcard
FORUM USER
livewildcard

PostSubject: Re: Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking   Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:41 am

Now to prove Mooshoo's a hack!
Back to top Go down
VALOUR
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking   Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:50 am

Well, some things are just common knowledge. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mephisto
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Mephisto

PostSubject: Re: Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking   Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:58 am

The guy is a hack .. no doubt about it .. the tool openly admitted it to me when we said we would get him busted .. he said " i will have to get a new cd how hard is that HAHAHA "

now if he is making out that he is Soooooo distressed by these allegations why inflame and already tense situation with comments like that !

i was on the server when these footage was taken and it does no justice what so ever !

he was 180 snapping and head shotting a sprinting target from a considerable distance...

i don't mean to argue with the situation .. you have your opinions and we have ours!
i do thankyou very much for coming and sharing your thoughts and opinions with us .. we all need to work together to try and stop the low breed of hackers and gitchers , etc etc
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking   Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:04 am

Well Valour this guy is just the tip of the iceberg theres literally hundreds of wallers in BC2 who most likely do it because they think the better players are doing it.

We have very little tools to combat cheating other then failbuster and I'm sure the hackers laugh a little harder then us when we see the server messages on all servers that say protected by.

We do however have common sense as a weapon. If the best players in the game all have similar headshot to kill ratios then the odd person has 2x as good as them then we can be certain theres some cheating going on.

A normal headshot per 1000 kills would be 250 - 300 .. A hackers ratio would be 500 and up.

Now to catching a waller .. some of the best players I have seen playing BC2 in Oceania / usa

Bullbar - Score per minute: 235 (Currently our best player imho)
Critter - Score per minute: 238
sgt.enigma - Score per Minute: 292
mr.nosey - Score per Minute: 274

The top 4 players are only 4 of the best players to play this game and their average SPM is 259.75

deztructya - Score per Minute: 418 <--- Hacker

So you see with a bit of study of statistics it is possible to weed out hackers from good players.

I'm glad you are still posting as like you we hate cheaters, and it is only through these kinds of posts can we share information and learn from eachother.

Back to top Go down
Gaddo
FORUM USER
Gaddo

PostSubject: Re: Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking   Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:18 am

hey Valour,
sorry i haven't replied iv had a few things on my plate.
all i was doing was giving you a heads up as i know that once discovered he would leave and go to another clan. he is the same guy, as when i come to your server i said hi iDESTROYAHZ and right away Deztructya relied saying hi hacker ect
now if it was not him then why did he reply?? and i had never played Deztructya i just new it was him and he new right away new who i was. i did record all our conversations and if need be can upload to show you.

now when he left 50+ same thing happened we got on to him, he was upset said i will prove it to you guys then he disappeared.
he went to TNS which happen to be run by an old member of 50+ and new of him swell. he played as Ur G|D and as soon as he knew they were on to him again he vanished and went to you guys i have not played in your server before that i can recall off and i only went in there to give you a heads and wanted to give you some friendly advise last thing i wanted was to create and bad tension between us hope all is good Gaddo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking   Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deztroyah -Allegation of Hacking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: General Discussion-
Jump to: