Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)

Go down 
+7
TripN
BULLBAR
Gaddo
mooshoo
Bubba
livewildcard
MidnightBeast
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gaddo
FORUM USER
Gaddo

Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:17 am

lol fuck me i'm waisting my time i thought we agreed on raw footage lol no extra's man you win i think ill stop now i thought we would have something easy like this i havnt done any colour correction or music yet i spent 30 min lol

Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:24 am

Haha nice also gaddo the blood splats looked awesome
Back to top Go down
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:28 am

Thats pretty wicked Gaddo!

Like I said, I thought I'd get disqualified for using extra footage but I had an idea in my head and wanted to see it through until I saw the finished result Razz

Nooo guys I'm sure you have shit I have no idea to do, theres so many different ways of editing that clip Razz like I was thinking of doing a rave/dubstep version.
Back to top Go down
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:35 am

mooshoo wrote:
Have you done a JKS intro also? that could be used in any members vid etc?

I haven't, although I considered it. Finding an animated clown that doesn't look gay is pretty hard though.

mooshoo wrote:
Oh and teach us how to use After Effects I know Gaddo will hump your leg for it Smile

I dont know much Razz Nothing of value to teach at least.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:40 am

I loved it Middy - cheating by using extra outside video or not! Lol - cheatin bastard! Get him boys! *Stacks on middy*

The way you jumped from the white pass single player cut scene, into Moo's rambo run from hell... (I hadnt seen the clip he submitted until just now - truly a game of a lifetime that round Moo!) it was all brilliant. The music suited and I liked the mention of JKS in there as well - the url, the "Jokers Battlefield Production" (lol, I'll open a site up for that on twitter tomorrow?) the whole thing looked shmicko!

But technically you cheated, so fuck off. Gaddo wins the comp. Congratulations Gaddo mate! You win nothing! YYAAAAAYYYY!!!!!

Hahaha - brilliant Middy. Makes me disappointed that we never gave you all the footage from our guys for an intro vid. You would have done us proud.

Maybe for BF3!!!!???? .... Suspect Thinking
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:51 pm

Haha thanks Lylow Grin

Well basically, exams are over so all I'm really doing is working 9-6 each day, the rest of the time is mine to game or do what I want, so if anyone wants any graphics or video stuff done, NOW IS THE TIME.
Back to top Go down
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:02 pm

By the way lylow, here's your new signature:

Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please) - Page 3 15eel4y

(for those that don't know, yes that is lylow's actual head)
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:30 pm

LOL Middy nice sig .. We are so spoilt for everything in this clan .. Its so humbling to be surrounded by so much talent both in game and out .. Like in game I cannot help but marvel at the skills of Bullbar and everyone, I feel like a midget amongst giants as a player but everyone is so helpful and supportive I now truly see what makes JKS successful.

And with talent like yours Middy I think we are going to be able to create a good presence on the video making scene as we gain momentum into BF3.

Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:47 am

mooshoo wrote:
LOL Middy nice sig .. We are so spoilt for everything in this clan .. Its so humbling to be surrounded by so much talent both in game and out .. Like in game I cannot help but marvel at the skills of Bullbar and everyone, I feel like a midget amongst giants as a player but everyone is so helpful and supportive I now truly see what makes JKS successful.

And with talent like yours Middy I think we are going to be able to create a good presence on the video making scene as we gain momentum into BF3.

And dont forget my red hair and clown shoes Wink

(Im not sure if middy will be able to help you with those sigs after tonight though. Im heading down to Griffith to murderise the cheeky little bugger) Hahaha! Only kidding he knows I love it.

P.S. Im still going to fustigate him though ( Beaten Up Beaten Up ). Next pretty boy pic he posts of himself on facebook will look more like this:

Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please) - Page 3 Moe_po10
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:07 am

mooshoo wrote:

Thanks a lot man, means a lot Grin

lylow wrote:
Next pretty boy pic he posts of himself on facebook will look more like this:

Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please) - Page 3 Moe_po10

Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please) - Page 3 You-mirin-t-shirt_design
Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please) - Page 3 129107581867383090
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:22 am

Anytime mate! Its going to be an exciting time for JKS as a new stream of players will become JKS members through BF3 and how we present ourselves through youtube etc in terms of graphics and video content will go along way to striking interest in other gamers.

One of the things that caught my eye about the clan I joined in the old bfv was the top clan had professional looking sigs all with a uniform look so you knew who they were straight away and everything that they stood for and achieved.

You see your designs make an instant impact on people and its like when people first meet you and how you present yourself.

Of course not everyone likes everything we do I mean I post my content on GameArena and get roasted for being alive and playing bc2 but hey nothing matters except what we think of ourselves and I think your the shit at making graphics which is exciting as I want to improve my profile as a game video creator.

Back to top Go down
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:08 am

my attempt threw it together its alright nothing to special, middy's hands down rapes it but oh well
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:15 pm

Mate thats friken awesome aswell can we get some tips! Oh how bout a AE thread? whatever we can share the better Smile
Back to top Go down
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:17 pm

Love it Bubba Grin That's what came to mind when I first considered it and I love the effects and things you used, very creative.

Whereas I tried to show the main clip as realtime unedited so emphasise his amaxzing kill streak, you've shown us how to maximise the awesome invidivual kills Razz
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:21 am

Check out Critters latest video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8-JQceD9wI I'm sure he would appreciate a like or sub if you havent already
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3