Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HardingNZ doin' what he was told yo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HardingNZ
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
HardingNZ

HardingNZ doin' what he was told yo Empty
PostSubject: HardingNZ doin' what he was told yo   HardingNZ doin' what he was told yo I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:15 pm

·Online Playing name (include any past names/aliases) : HardingNZ

·First Name : Bryce

·Do you own a microphone? Yes

·Are you currently in a clan? *If so what one(s)*: Self-Made "Filthy" Which just adds a bit more filth when I kill someone :p

·Have you been in any other clan before *If so what one(s)*: The now defunct 50+ and Team xL

·Have you ever bought/ used hacks or cheats? Naaah broskies

·How often do you game online? I do a wee bit

·Favourite style of play? The one when you shoot people Smile

·Favourite vehicle? T90

·Can you take a joke? If I have to

·Reason that you want to join Jokers? Because I got told to put an app too I'm also being held underground in a secret base being forced against my will!!! S.O.S tehehe

·Do you agree to follow our clan rules? "I agree to follow the *=JKS=* Clan Rules in full"

.A little more about yourself? I like well made sandwiches
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: HardingNZ doin' what he was told yo   HardingNZ doin' what he was told yo I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:11 pm

Nice one mate,

As I said, after playing with you tonight and having a great laugh, Im sure you'll do really well as a JKS recruit.

Youve got the TS details, you know your way around the forums, so just keep up the good work and have some fun. (And try to escape the underground bunker Tony Stark style. All you need is a blow torch, a paper clip, and McGyver).

We'll get back to you with an answer to your app, after youve played a few more nights in-game with all of us.

Cheers Harding, youre a good bloke, and probably the best band manager that the flight of the Concorde's has ever had.

Lylow - JKS Clan Admin
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: HardingNZ doin' what he was told yo   HardingNZ doin' what he was told yo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:46 am

Woot the filth has put in an app good luck mate Smile
Back to top Go down
HardingNZ
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
HardingNZ

PostSubject: Re: HardingNZ doin' what he was told yo   HardingNZ doin' what he was told yo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:23 am

mooshoo wrote:
Woot the filth has put in an app good luck mate Smile

Whenever you post I can only see you're avatar affraid
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: HardingNZ doin' what he was told yo   HardingNZ doin' what he was told yo I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:11 pm

Even though this was unofficially handled within the clan last week - just to confirm and make it official:

Welcome to the clan Hardingnz mate. A great addition to JKS, I know youve already got those tags on - but lets make sure it stays that way for years to come.

Congrats mate and well done.

- Lylow
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HardingNZ doin' what he was told yo   HardingNZ doin' what he was told yo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HardingNZ doin' what he was told yo
Page 1 of 1