Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magus's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MagusXecute
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MagusXecute

Magus's Application Empty
PostSubject: Magus's Application   Magus's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:30 pm

hey There Peeps Smile

·Online Playing name (include any past names/aliases) : Sexually_Abused and davnil....tried to register that as my user name on jks forum but apparently it's inappropriate lol..... has a nice ring to it don;t you think......Now it's MagusXecute peeps look out for me

·First Name : Davnil if you can't pronounce it that's ok it's fijian

·Do you own a microphone? Indeed I Do

·Are you currently in a clan? *If so what one(s)*: No Sir

·Have you been in any other clan before *If so what one(s)*: Negative

·Have you ever bought/ used hacks or cheats? Once tried to do a bf2 glitch where you could get inside a building in karkand but i kept dying as the jeep fell on top of me everytime never could get inside but other than that negative

·How often do you game online? daily after work or whenever i can

·Favourite style of play? aggressive assault or recon when i get killed alot and also i lover being a medic and getting defib kills

·Favourite vehicle? maybe the tanks but usually like running with my feet...good exercise for my soilder oh also cannot forget the jihad jeeps

·Can you take a joke? only if you give me your bank details...... but yeah Giggle

·Reason that you want to join Jokers? well I work with union jack as a apprentice/trainee and am his bitch atm and i see him at work on the forums during lunch breaks showing me bf3 clips...and since i am a hugh bf fan thought it was time to join a clan and have people watch my back and not get knifed while trying to capture an objective whilst thinking that hey that guys got my back but noooo he runs away and lets me die... Cry

·Do you agree to follow our clan rules? I agree to follow the *=JKS=* Clan Rules IN Full with respect

Last edited by Magus on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:10 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : more info)
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Magus's Application   Magus's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:12 pm

Gday mate, thanks for putting in the application.

Special case here as you are Jacks mate from work. So we'll let him process everything tomorrow, but in the mean time browse the forums and jump on Teamspeak with us whenever you want to mate.

I'll send you the TS3 details in a PM shortly.

Cheers mate - and remember: the more cheek you give union jack at work, the faster we'll approve the application - hahaha Wink

Regards,

Lylow

Last edited by lylow on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Magus's Application   Magus's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:13 pm

Nice, I knew that name would get you in trouble....... Smile
Back to top Go down
MagusXecute
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MagusXecute

PostSubject: Re: Magus's Application   Magus's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:17 pm

haha lol i'll try Lyl thks ......yeah mr jack .....shame i couldn't get that name Smile
Back to top Go down
MagusXecute
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MagusXecute

PostSubject: Re: Magus's Application   Magus's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:00 am

MagusXecute on bf3 beta keep an eye out for me peeps
Back to top Go down
MagusXecute
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MagusXecute

PostSubject: Re: Magus's Application   Magus's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:30 am

got my tags boooooh yeah... knifing lylow must have helped..haha lol
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Magus's Application   Magus's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:35 am

We went outside of the normal procedure and approved you whilst our applications are technically closed.

Good job i know you in real life

Now you'd better offer to clean my car at work tomorrow....... Wink
Back to top Go down
MagusXecute
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MagusXecute

PostSubject: Re: Magus's Application   Magus's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:45 am

lol only if u have change in your car
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magus's Application   Magus's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magus's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Rules and Recruitment :: Applications-
Jump to: