Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well i'll be damned

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

Well i'll be damned Empty
PostSubject: Well i'll be damned   Well i'll be damned I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:12 am

Dice are currently getting people to test a new client patch for bc2 the patch is currently in beta.

if you want to test it follow the link below, but there are only a few servers to test it on, whether there are any oz servers is anyone's guess

R11 Beta Patch

Dice are simply asking if you test to reply to the forum post where you downloaded the patch from, hopefully some improvement will come before bf3 rolls out
Back to top Go down
LeRawn
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
LeRawn

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll be damned   Well i'll be damned I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:40 am

Odd that they're doing it so late.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll be damned   Well i'll be damned I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:47 pm

Yeah but this is DICE we're talking about. I mean they bought out a 2142 patch that took 2 & 1/2 years to make.... and released it about 14 months after BC2 was given to everyone.

Why even bother? They'll give us this BC2 patch about a month after BF3 is out. Pointless. Almost like theyve got nothing better to do, so lets waste some time on a project thats essentially dead anyway! YAY!
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll be damned   Well i'll be damned I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:16 am

Battlefield Blog

So the patch is finished, coming out wednesday.

its a giant motherfucker: 2.6GB

hopefully it improves the game a bit until the bf3 beta is released
Back to top Go down
livewildcard
FORUM USER
livewildcard

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll be damned   Well i'll be damned I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:32 am

Nice work Bubba.

What a crock of crap though the size 2gig. For what? The below? I know they said they are rolling all patches into 1 but why the hell do we want to download it all again when we already have the other ones. 2gig so the game can remember the clan tags for auto log in.

And 4 weeks from bf3. And 4am UTC. Thats about 2pm AEST isn't it? So when get home have to spend next hour downloading rather than playing.

And servers will be rolled out with it. So only those servers updated with the patch and the patch you have will be shown. I can see this causing some issues.

That's my rant over.

You are being vague. Exact changelist please!
Ok, here goes...

Removed some memory leaks
Fixed crashes when the game attempted to render lots of content (high detail, high FOV or multiple-monitor modes); this should particularly help multi-monitor users
Chat window no longer causes lag spikes
Chat window reworked opacity & visibility-time is controllable through settings in settings.ini
Clantag is remembered when using auto-login
Banner URLs can be up to 252 characters in length
SecuROM wrapper removed from non-Steam version
Minor performance enhancements
Reduced rubberbanding on servers with more than 24 active players
PrintScreen takes a screenshot, file stored in Documents\BFBC2\Screenshots directory
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/livewildcard1?feature=mhee
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll be damned   Well i'll be damned I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:41 am

Manual Patch Download

link to the patch from games on net, but i will let you know if you download this and install it before the servers have been updated set to start at the wee hours of the morning today, you will not be able to find any servers etc, so hence not being able to play the game so maybe download it and wait for awhile and then install this bad boy
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll be damned   Well i'll be damned I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:43 am

Cheers mate. Im gonna be offline til tomorrow so I'll get myself all updated NOW then just log in tomorrow for trouble free gaming...

Because thats how it always works right? As easy as 1 2 3 with no hidden issues or fuck ups. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Your Admins Your Admins Your Admins Your Admins Your Admins Your Admins Your Admins Your Admins Your Admins Your Admins Your Admins Your Admins Your Admins Your Admins Your Admins Your Admins Your Admins Your Admins Your Admins
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll be damned   Well i'll be damned I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:23 am

patch is out servers are being updated so get on it
Back to top Go down
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll be damned   Well i'll be damned I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:29 am

roger!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll be damned   Well i'll be damned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well i'll be damned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: Other Games :: Bad Company 2-
Jump to: