Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Berrzerker Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Berrzerker
FORUM USER

Berrzerker Application Empty
PostSubject: Berrzerker Application   Berrzerker Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:39 pm

·Online Playing name (include any past names/aliases) :Berrzerker

·First Name : Connor

·Do you own a microphone? Yes

·Are you currently in a clan? *If so what one(s)*: No

·Have you been in any other clan before *If so what one(s)*: No

·Have you ever bought/ used hacks or cheats? No

·How often do you game online? Every day. Generally for a few hours.

·Favourite style of play? Engineer, Nice and close to everything

·Favourite vehicle? T-90 MBT

·Can you take a joke? Yep.

·Reason that you want to join Jokers? Ive played a few matches with some of the Members And they seem like the type of people I want to game with.

·Do you agree to follow our clan rules? Yes.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Berrzerker Application   Berrzerker Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:01 pm

Gday mate,

Thanks for putting in the application and taking an interest in the clan. Bullbar was telling us about you today. We'd be happy to have you on our TeamSpeak and get to know the guys.

If I can just say 2 things though - and not to have a go at you but just to point them out:

Firstly, you're 16 and while you meet our minimum age requirement Im sure you understand that you have to fit in with the guys, and our main player base is 18+, so some of our conversation topics are pretty full on. As long as you're cool with that and dont mind having a laugh then we'll be fine.

The other thing is more of a technical issue with your application. Basically, we need to know that you have read and understood all of our rules.
This link here takes you to our rules page. Read the whole thing and at the end is a section specifically for JKS recruits. Have second read through them and post up in your thread here when you've spotted the section you need. And if you have any issues, dont hesitate to contact me via PM.

Sorry to be a pain but its something every recruit has to go through and we need to be sure that everyone knows all the rules and is going to fit in - its what the recruitment phase is all about. Wink Get back in touch and we'll sort out our TeamSpeak details as well.

Good luck with the application. We'll hopefully hear from you soon.

Lylow - JKS Clan Admin
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Berrzerker
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Berrzerker Application   Berrzerker Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:19 am

Cheers mate,

I understand my age could be considered a concern. The "full on" conversation topics wont bother me in the slightest.

In regards to technical issue I feel like a bit of a fool. I read everything and must have skimmed over the part I am missing.

I agree to follow the *=JKS=* Clan Rules in full
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Berrzerker Application   Berrzerker Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:49 pm

Hey man. Thanks for going through the motions for us. Dont worry about not filling everything out the first time. You're not the first to miss that little line and you definitely wont be the last. Lol. Smile

We'll get you onto TeamSpeak as an applicant and go from there. Ive sent you a Private Message with all the connection details. The next time you go gaming, jump in for a chat.

Cheers man and good luck with the application.

Lylow
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Berrzerker Application   Berrzerker Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:51 am

Hi Berrzerker,

Im sorry but these applications have remained open for as long as they can. Unfortunately we'll have to say no to your application at this stage, simply due to inactivity.

We havent heard from you in over a month and can only assume you either are unable to play, or no longer want to join the clan.

If at some point in the future you return to active gaming, we can look at re-opening your application.

Thanks for your interest in the clan and good luck in your gaming future.

Lylow - JKS Clan Admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Berrzerker Application   Berrzerker Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Berrzerker Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Rules and Recruitment :: Applications-
Jump to: