Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jsak666 Application!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jsak666
FORUM USER
Jsak666

Jsak666 Application! Empty
PostSubject: Jsak666 Application!   Jsak666 Application! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:23 pm

·Online Playing name (include any past names/aliases) : Jsak666 for BC2 and ollie_tabooger (I'll eat a booger) for BF2 (I was 16 when I made it haha)

·First Name : James

·Do you own a microphone? not ta this point in time but if I am accepted naturally I'll get a new headset - been looking at the Corsair HS1A headset.

·Are you currently in a clan? *If so what one(s)*: nope first application

·Have you been in any other clan before *If so what one(s)*: not part of a clan unless you count my LAN sessions at my local primary school in year 8

·Have you ever bought/ used hacks or cheats? do you include N64 games in this question haha Grin, no never for FPS games except no_clip on HL2

·How often do you game online? online I spend 3-4 hours every second day more on a good week.

·Favourite style of play? run and gun is my style of play, I only go into buildings to exterminate the vermin within them Grin

·Favourite vehicle? Apache heli

·Can you take a joke? I've made a few in here lol and my BF2 screen name is a laugh in it's self, but if you mean take a joke aimed towards me then yes I can take a joke like that.

·Reason that you want to join Jokers? You guys are some good competition while I play on servers so I have some respect for you guys. Also lylow and I have been playing together a bit and we rock the servers when we play haha Razz

·Do you agree to follow our clan rules? Even though your rules are second nature to me as a gamer I don't believe I need to agree as I already do it, but yes "I agree to follow the *=JKS=* Clan Rules in full"
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: Jsak666 Application!   Jsak666 Application! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:25 pm

Hey Jsak666,

Great to see your app mate. We were just gaming with you and didn't realise
you had put in an application. Grab out TS3 details off the home page and
join in on the "fun"/ RAGE.

Until then hold onto your hat until Lylow or EvilClown send you a PM to give you the rundown as I am way to old to keep up with the shenanigans that goes on around here.

Frag u later Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Jsak666 Application!   Jsak666 Application! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:57 pm

Hey, gday mate.

Glad to see that you decided to put the application in. Thats good stuff mate! Smile I hope you enjoy the madness we all go on with and you manage to fit in well with the guys.

Feel free to jump on teamspeak with us any time you go gaming - I'll send you all the details you need via a Private Message on the forums here.

The only thing I'll mention at this point is the microphone. At JKS we're all about having a good time and a laugh with our mates. Sure, being a good player is a big plus but its not how we judge if a bloke is good enough to join. Infact a big part of joining the clan is based on how well you get on with the guys.

So having that microphone is almost an essential. We made a point of it in our clan requirements so that guys can see how important it is. Im sure you get what Im saying - we want to hear your voice, get to know you and have a chat when we play. That, and all the in-game advantage that having a mic gives you. Lets you communicate while playing, work with a squad and help the team just that little bit more.

I dont want you to feel like we're having a go at you, or forcing you to get a mic. But on the plus side, microphones are really cheap now days. I think an el-cheapo starts around $15 or so and prices run up from there.

Have a think about it and definitely jump on Teamspeak in the meantime. (Ive got that PM in your inbox now).

Cheers mate and good luck with the app.

Lylow - Clan Admin.
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Jsak666
FORUM USER
Jsak666

PostSubject: Re: Jsak666 Application!   Jsak666 Application! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:43 pm

No worries mate I understand completely where your coming from and like I said in the question "If I'm accepted I'll get a new headset" so consider the headset bought as of tomorrow morning Grin, I may have a whiny voice but you'll get used to it lol.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Jsak666 Application!   Jsak666 Application! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:40 pm

Hey mate,

Its been a few days, just thought Id check in and see how youre going with the mic and TeamSpeak.

Let us know how things are, and if youre still keen with the app to join. All good on our end, just keep us in the loop and we can go from there.

Cheers mate,

Lylow
Back to top Go down
Jsak666
FORUM USER
Jsak666

PostSubject: Re: Jsak666 Application!   Jsak666 Application! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:51 pm

Hey lylow,

Sorry I haven't been online lately, I've come down with an allmighty flue virus. That's the primary reason why I haven't been online. Had it for over a week now. Don't feel like doing anything but sleeping, you know how it is. But as soon as I'm feeling ace I'll be on the mic. It's just come at a bad time.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Jsak666 Application!   Jsak666 Application! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:47 am

Hey buddy,

Thanks for getting back in touch with us so quick and sorry to hear youre crook.

Take it easy mate - like I said, no issues on our end. I was just wondering how you were going. Good old winter and gettin' sick. Nothing beats it right? Rolling Eyes

Hope you get better soon mate. Get stuck into the chicken soup, lol. We'll catch you up when we can.

Back to top Go down
Jsak666
FORUM USER
Jsak666

PostSubject: Re: Jsak666 Application!   Jsak666 Application! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:23 pm

Hey lylow I'm getting a mic within the next couple of days and will hopefully be on teamspeak soon. I wont be able to play much this week though due to an assignment for Uni. But come Monday I'll be on a bit more.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Jsak666 Application!   Jsak666 Application! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:01 pm

Ok mate, thats cool. Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Good luck with uni. Reward yourself with some game play at the end of it all, lol.

Catch you then mate.
Back to top Go down
Jsak666
FORUM USER
Jsak666

PostSubject: Re: Jsak666 Application!   Jsak666 Application! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:54 pm

All right got a headset bud be online soon to PWN!!!
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Jsak666 Application!   Jsak666 Application! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:48 am

Gday Jsak,

Mate Im just trying to keep on top of the applications - to keep the clan in good order. Most applications last for a fortnight to a month max. Yours has been open for 7 weeks, heading on for 8.

Its been a while since you made a post on the forums, although a few of our members have seen you online and in TS. Can you please get back in touch with us as soon as possible and let us know how things are.

Unfortunately we cant keep the application open indefinitely and you havent been active enough to make you a full member of the clan. If we havent heard back from you in another week, then we will unfortunately have to reject your application.

Thanks, hopefully hear back from you soon,

Lylow - JKS Clan Admin
Back to top Go down
Jsak666
FORUM USER
Jsak666

PostSubject: Re: Jsak666 Application!   Jsak666 Application! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:18 am

Hey lylow,

Sorry I haven't been online much or at all to be honest. I just started a new full-time job a month ago and have been doing a lot of traveling for it, so I'm not at home much and when I am it's sleep time, know what I mean.

I will try my best to be online playing next week as I'm starting to get a normal routine and an office close to home. Also I'll be floating around the forum a bit more. Just hard adapting to the major change in my weekly operations.

Be speaking with you soon, have a good weekend mate!

James.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Jsak666 Application!   Jsak666 Application! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:23 am

Hey mate,

Thanks for getting back in touch with us. I do appreciate it, and we all understand how crazy real life can get. It takes us away from the truly important things in this life: Gaming... Wink

Im happy to leave your application open, seeing as we now know your situation. The fact that you took the time to get back to us and not just disappear into the sunset shows us you are keen - just bloody busy.

If things get on top of you and you arent able to get back to regular gaming for a while, let us know. Im more than happy to put your application on hold until you are able to get back into the swing of things. I can always re-open the app later on, if you PM me saying your ready to try out again.

Give it another week or so and see how you are going. No pressure from us, its just about keeping on top of the applications on our end. With multiple applications all going on at once, things can easily be forgotten or accidentally overlooked, get closed down or left open forever, when obviously they shouldnt have. Im sure you understand.

Ok mate, thanks once again for keeping in touch. Talk to you soon.

Cheers,

Lylow
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Jsak666 Application!   Jsak666 Application! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:54 pm

Gday again mate.

I know I said there was no pressure from us, but unfortunately its now been a further 5 weeks and we havent been able to catch up.

With BC2 drawing to a close, and BF3 very soon to be the game of choice, we are trying to trim the inactive applicants and focus on the current group.

I totally understand that real life gets in the way and Im sure you're just busy as all hell, and trying to get on when you can. Ive been in the same boat - barely had 2 or 3 hours online in the last month. Driving me crazy.

As I mentioned in the post above, I might choose to shut down your application and then re-open it at a later date. And basically thats the decision the admins have come to now. We'll close off your app, and we'll wait to either hear from you ( via PM, forum post or jump on TS3) or wait for BF3 to get alive and kicking before we reopen it.

Hope youre doing well. Cheers mate,

Lylow
Back to top Go down
Jsak666
FORUM USER
Jsak666

PostSubject: Re: Jsak666 Application!   Jsak666 Application! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:18 am

Hey lylow,

I am sorry to tell you but I really don't have the time to be a clan member. Even trying to get online to play BF3 is a struggle at a mere 4 hours a week Sad

By all means do not take this as a sign of me not wanting to join your clan, I sincerely did. It just happened at bad timing that I landed a full time engineering job.

But I may still try again in a few months. In the mean time if, on the rare occasion, I am playing BF3 on the same server as you I most certainly will say howdy do.

Hope to game with you soon mate, you guys are an alright bunch Thats Tops!
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Jsak666 Application!   Jsak666 Application! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:38 pm

Thats not a worry mate. You were kind enough to keep us updated on your situation, as best you could and I truly appreciate it.

Anytime youre online, you should still have the TeamSpeak details. Youre welcome to come on and say hi. If you find yourself getting more free time and more hours to game again... let us know mate. Happy to try again further down the line.

Good luck with work, and RL in general. Take it easy mate.

- Lylow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jsak666 Application!   Jsak666 Application! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jsak666 Application!
Page 1 of 1