Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ati 5800 drivers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
blackninja06
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
blackninja06

ati 5800 drivers Empty
PostSubject: ati 5800 drivers   ati 5800 drivers I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:23 pm

hey guys i think my vid card is playing up it keep jumping in game of bc2 like its a constant lag do i need to upgrade ati?? ati 5800 driver???? i have the 10.5 hot fix atm it seemed to working fine before but now its just a constant headache........i should also mention that my pc will not shut down when i click the shut down button through windows it shuts off count to 3 then tuns back on....any suggestions on either?????

so i guess there's 2 things i need sorted/advice on

Back to top Go down
blackninja06
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
blackninja06

ati 5800 drivers Empty
PostSubject: Re: ati 5800 drivers   ati 5800 drivers I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:45 am

anyone??
Back to top Go down
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

ati 5800 drivers Empty
PostSubject: Re: ati 5800 drivers   ati 5800 drivers I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:49 pm

Hey,

Yeah upgrade your drivers and see if that fixes it.

Also, to do with shutdown, a driver, service, or program is stopping your computer from shutting down properly.

On your computer, go to Control Panel, then Performance Information and Tools, then on the left hand side it says Advanced tools, click that, then at the top of the screen it should say if anything is interfering with shutdown procedure.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

ati 5800 drivers Empty
PostSubject: Re: ati 5800 drivers   ati 5800 drivers I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:59 pm

Give it a go mate, Middy is right and it couldnt hurt. Im no expert though, but we know Xume is the pro when it comes to this Ninj.

He works the same hours as a bee and an owl rolled into one: Never stops, and always flapping his gums late into the night Wink

He'll have a decent answer for you im sure - just wont be until later tonight / early tomorrow morning.

Good luck mate.
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

ati 5800 drivers Empty
PostSubject: Re: ati 5800 drivers   ati 5800 drivers I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:42 am

there is a problem with the punkbuster b service at the moment that is using alot of the cpu, the problem has been reported to even balance and there is some info over here. [/url]http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-bad-company-2-pc/1402836-workaround-punkbuster-high-cpu-usage.html[/url]

as for the problem shutting down, sound like a driver problem to me. could be a good idea to download the latest ati driver and uninstall the driver and reboot then reinstall the latest driver.
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

ati 5800 drivers Empty
PostSubject: Re: ati 5800 drivers   ati 5800 drivers I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:18 pm

Abit of a problem now that they have put up anti-suicide barriers on the
Westgate Bridge, so thowing it off the side cant be done.

Google knows all.....type in "computer restart after shutdown"scratch

here's one....

http://www.fixpcerrorcodes.com/computer-restarts-after-shutdown

With the amount of adult entertainment you have got I would got for
the VIRUS theory myself.

If you have windows on a seperate drive maybe do a reformat and reinstall
if none of the above solutions work.

But it does sound like you have a program running in the background that is
effecting not only your shutdown but also your gameplay. Check for things like
Utorrent, antivirus programs and Mettiepawnageubberleethack6.01
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content