Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

whats a nice p58 motherboard

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jayssti
FORUM USER
jayssti

whats a nice p58  motherboard Empty
PostSubject: whats a nice p58 motherboard   whats a nice p58  motherboard I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:37 pm

Mates evga ftw3 motherboard stuffed after 3months and played up all the way. What u guys think I should suggest to replace it? It's been a crap board from day 1 considering its ment to be great and he want another type.
Back to top Go down
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

PostSubject: Re: whats a nice p58 motherboard   whats a nice p58  motherboard I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 6:21 am

this is what im going to get in a few weeks its GIGABYTES new x58 range they are awesome and come with Creative's top-of-the-line 20K2 digital audio processor onboard with X-Fi Xtreme Fidelity™

http://www.gigabyte.com.au/products/list.aspx?s=42&jid=0&p=2&v=1

Just the top 4 motherbords on that page
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: whats a nice p58 motherboard   whats a nice p58  motherboard I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:25 am

Fullnutta wrote:
this is what im going to get in a few weeks its GIGABYTES new x58 range they are awesome and come with Creative's top-of-the-line 20K2 digital audio processor onboard with X-Fi Xtreme Fidelity™️

http://www.gigabyte.com.au/products/list.aspx?s=42&jid=0&p=2&v=1

Just the top 4 motherbords on that page

Im still gonna get a better KDR than you son Wink
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

PostSubject: Re: whats a nice p58 motherboard   whats a nice p58  motherboard I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:55 am

Your mum said if i put my mind to it i can do anything therefore i am AWESOME

ps she also said to start knocking before you enter Wink Kiss
Back to top Go down
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

PostSubject: Re: whats a nice p58 motherboard   whats a nice p58  motherboard I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:00 pm

^ hahaha.
Back to top Go down
jayssti
FORUM USER
jayssti

PostSubject: Re: whats a nice p58 motherboard   whats a nice p58  motherboard I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:57 pm

my shit setup beats both ya kd's, It's all about how u do the rambo thing i call it. I put on the war paint yesterday big time. jumped into a room with 4 killed them with knife (had no bullets from already doing a rambo stunt) them waited outside to see the medics come running , they revive and i get another 2 kills, back in the corner of room and another medic. Out come the knife and I got another 2. Then i remembered i got no bullets and steal a kit. mad session, 80kills to 30 death in a big ticket game. keep doing rambo's all game and had one of the best games ever.
Back to top Go down
jayssti
FORUM USER
jayssti

PostSubject: Re: whats a nice p58 motherboard   whats a nice p58  motherboard I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:58 pm

and yeah nutta he likes the look off the new boards. think he chose one off the 4 u said. ta
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: whats a nice p58 motherboard   whats a nice p58  motherboard I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:12 am

jayssti wrote:
my shit setup beats both ya kd's, It's all about how u do the rambo thing i call it. I put on the war paint yesterday big time. jumped into a room with 4 killed them with knife (had no bullets from already doing a rambo stunt) them waited outside to see the medics come running , they revive and i get another 2 kills, back in the corner of room and another medic. Out come the knife and I got another 2. Then i remembered i got no bullets and steal a kit. mad session, 80kills to 30 death in a big ticket game. keep doing rambo's all game and had one of the best games ever.

Dont want to drag this thread off topic - but ^^^^ WICKED! Haha. Gotta love it mate Wink

Ok - back to MoBo chat Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

PostSubject: Re: whats a nice p58 motherboard   whats a nice p58  motherboard I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:49 am

Nice one jayssti Grin I do that with my sniper, I can't stand camping on a hill waiting for an ant-sized figure so i use it like a shotgun still with the 12x scope. I've got pretty damn fast at instantly changing to pistol and continue firing so rambo's like yours happen every now and again when you run into a room of guys with just a sniper and a pistol Grin

Alright back on topic haha.
Back to top Go down
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

PostSubject: Re: whats a nice p58 motherboard   whats a nice p58  motherboard I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:27 am

jayssti wrote:
and yeah nutta he likes the look off the new boards. think he chose one off the 4 u said. ta

sweet mate let me know how it goes as im keen to get one as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats a nice p58 motherboard   whats a nice p58  motherboard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats a nice p58 motherboard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: Dear Chooky-
Jump to: