Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests)

Go down 
+12
mooshoo
Au_reefer
x-ume
Bubba
crakhore69
F3st0
BULLBAR
Union.Jack
lylow
Mozzie32
Peachy
MidnightBeast
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests)   MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:19 am

x-ume wrote:
Looks awsome Middy, though I think I like the font as a solid,
like in the other sigs. It might cove up the rotors on the chopper
so maybe a different transperancy......spell check that for me Lylow Grin

But it still looks great as is.

I know middy said that the background black wasnt the way he wanted it, but the change of font was the effect he was after. I dont mind it in the sig he's got there. Different background, so different text font.

Me? I kinda like my big sig as it is - font and colours and what not. But how could I "personalise" it? What screams "LYLOW!" in a signature? It might be accurate but I dont want mine to have a picture of a tall hairy fat cunt...
So how about... maybe a platinum star in one of the corners, and underneath it, the number of platinums that Ive been able to get?
Or a smart ass comment actually IN the sig, rather than me just typing it in underneath? (Or would that look too busy?)

Im stuffed if I know, and Im open to suggestions. Smile

Oh and zoomie:

transpArEncy - swap the a and the e hehehe Razz

Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

PostSubject: Re: MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests)   MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:17 pm

lylow wrote:
x-ume wrote:
Looks awsome Middy, though I think I like the font as a solid,
like in the other sigs. It might cove up the rotors on the chopper
so maybe a different transperancy......spell check that for me Lylow Grin

But it still looks great as is.

I know middy said that the background black wasnt the way he wanted it, but the change of font was the effect he was after. I dont mind it in the sig he's got there. Different background, so different text font.

Me? I kinda like my big sig as it is - font and colours and what not. But how could I "personalise" it? What screams "LYLOW!" in a signature? It might be accurate but I dont want mine to have a picture of a tall hairy fat cunt...
So how about... maybe a platinum star in one of the corners, and underneath it, the number of platinums that Ive been able to get?
Or a smart ass comment actually IN the sig, rather than me just typing it in underneath? (Or would that look too busy?)

Im stuffed if I know, and Im open to suggestions. Smile

Oh and zoomie:

transpArEncy - swap the a and the e hehehe Razz

By replying to this post, I can reply to both of you Grin economical posting.

I've tried clearing out the background only behind the text and it just doesn't look as good as with the rotor blades overlapping. I quite like it with the rotor blades too Smile

In regards to re-designing sigs, firstly we need to think about sizes. The current ones are pretty big, scrolling down forum pages definitely takes longer now. So it's up to you guys if you'd like them to be shrunk or if you're happy with their current sizes.

Secondly, they can be slightly wider, instead of 800, making them 1000 won't stretch the forum but its extra space without extra scrolling.

In regards to your platinum star/smart-ass comment, the platinum star thing would be easy to do, and the comment thing would work if we simplified your current sig (or re-designed it completely) so that there's more room.
Back to top Go down
Mozzie32
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Mozzie32

PostSubject: Re: MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests)   MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:42 pm

wouldn't mid a Sig middy if you get the time Smile
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests)   MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:43 pm

He's on it mate.

I know he's been busy Moz, but if u look back at the original post on page 1 in this thread, middy has updated his post showing his order for making tags. You should be in there somewhere. Smile

And hey, - if not - then just use the one I made for u! Love
Back to top Go down
Mozzie32
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Mozzie32

PostSubject: Re: MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests)   MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:11 am

sweet!
Back to top Go down
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

PostSubject: Re: MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests)   MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:34 am

I've just finished yours Mozzie, but for some reason I'm having major difficulties saving transparency. Which is bizarre - my sig has transparency and I'm doing exactly the same. O'well, off to take a break will look at it later.
Back to top Go down
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

PostSubject: Re: MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests)   MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:03 pm

There you are Mozzie. Hope you like it.
MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests) - Page 3 Mozzie

Link is: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img694/4972/mozzie.png

as Servimg doesn't seem to want to support transparency today. It converts .png files to .jpg.
Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

PostSubject: Re: MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests)   MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:34 pm

when you get time Mid I'd like something to

I like the hooded clown and the jeep sceens. Rocks but I'll leave it up to yopu mate. Something fun
Back to top Go down
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

PostSubject: Re: MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests)   MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:51 pm

middy i dunno if its any easier for u but instead of just the thompson maybe just a WW2 themed sig with the hooded clown Grin
Back to top Go down
Mozzie32
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Mozzie32

PostSubject: Re: MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests)   MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:54 am

mate thats sweet as, your a champion. love u long time
Back to top Go down
Mozzie32
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Mozzie32

PostSubject: Re: MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests)   MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:04 am

sig test

Fail..... some help getting it working fellas, plz
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests)   MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:07 am

Try again now. You had ur preferences wrong.

Go into your profile, preferences, and then where u set up things like what time zone you see the forums in and shit like that, there is an option "Always enable signature".

If its set to NO, then change it to YES.
Back to top Go down
Mozzie32
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Mozzie32

PostSubject: Re: MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests)   MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:09 am

test 2
Back to top Go down
Mozzie32
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Mozzie32

PostSubject: Re: MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests)   MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:10 am

cheers big fella
Back to top Go down
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

PostSubject: Re: MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests)   MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:41 pm

Hey Au_Reefer, very slow reply here but I'll make yours too after exams.

Bubba, I have an idea for yours, I'll require about 60 seconds of your time in-game for a picture.

Only one week left of exams then I can go back to parking tanks on top of buildings.
Back to top Go down
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

PostSubject: Re: MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests)   MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:43 pm

no problems 60 secs is yours , but no more, no less
Back to top Go down
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

PostSubject: Re: MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests)   MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:44 pm

Bubba wrote:
no problems 60 secs is yours , but no more, no less

I'm going to spend agesssss just for you Grin
Back to top Go down
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

PostSubject: Re: MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests)   MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:04 pm

THREAD RESURRECTION

Hey guys, so if anyone wants any signatures or anything generally creative involving video or photo editing, please feel free to put your requests in here and I'll see what I can do Razz

Cheers,
Middy
Back to top Go down
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

PostSubject: Re: MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests)   MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:06 pm

me still Razz

gay
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests)   MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:21 pm

Middy I think what you create is fantastic mate and if you get time could you please make me a signature I would really appreciate it Smile

Be great if JKS had a universal intro to use for our movies also I'm entering into video comps with sgt.enigma and others and I would love to splash the jokers logo and website addy round.

Thanks Middy your a beast Razz
Back to top Go down
Gaddo
FORUM USER
Gaddo

PostSubject: Re: MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests)   MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:25 am

hey buddy id love one swell and I’ll let you have your way with Moo

shit if you make him a sig he will be yours any way, you’re lucky he lives in NZ otherwise
you would get that strange sensation that someone was watching you then BAM MOO would be behind you naked and all. scary thoughts I know but I found him looking though my window once until I took that restraining order out he wouldn’t leave me alone then I had my cousin from immigration organise to deport him I feel safe again Wink for the moment anyway.
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests)   MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:06 am

Theres alot of sheep over there Gaddo .. How many are ex GFs prepared to do my bidding .. You are not safe
Back to top Go down
Gaddo
FORUM USER
Gaddo

PostSubject: Re: MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests)   MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:29 am

i'v seen some of them before MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests) - Page 3 BlackSheepDM_468x290jpg
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests)   MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:36 am

LMFAO!

Thread derailed in 3...2..1...

MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests) - Page 3 Tracks
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests)   MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:37 am

Gaddo wrote:
i'v seen some of them before MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests) - Page 3 BlackSheepDM_468x290jpg

Middy please make gaddo a sig using this sheep, I'll add it to every post he makes Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests)   MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MIDDY'S CREATIVE STUFF (Graphic & Video Requests)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next