Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brothers Till Death

Go down 
+6
c44u2
ThePiedPiper
Lucky
lylow
x-ume
Union.Jack
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Brothers Till Death  Empty
PostSubject: Brothers Till Death    Brothers Till Death  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:06 am

So I got banned from thier server this morning for "suspected hacks"

Apparantly knifing the admin and shooting his two mates makes me a cheat Smile

I signed up on thier website and while in the process of posting a ban appeal I was deleted from thier forum lol

I've played on the server a few times before and always done well, gues they don't like dieing much Smile
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Till Death    Brothers Till Death  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:38 am

I hope they play in the scrims.
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Till Death    Brothers Till Death  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:41 am

x-ume wrote:
I hope they play in the scrims.

I was going to add an invite into the ban appeal Sad

I'd love them to play in the scrims but they would only rage quit after getting killed.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Till Death    Brothers Till Death  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:17 am

Cool.

I might sign up to their forums - have a lil chat - you know: admin to admin.

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Till Death    Brothers Till Death  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:33 am

They didn't ban me Sad
Back to top Go down
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Till Death    Brothers Till Death  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:22 pm

It's all good i just got banned from sGs, apparently im not welcome cause i own.
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Till Death    Brothers Till Death  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:00 pm

Lucky wrote:
It's all good i just got banned from sGs, apparently im not welcome cause i own.

No your not welcome because you smell funny.

(and your brothers better than you) lmao
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Till Death    Brothers Till Death  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:08 pm

i got banned last night from jake's bc2 server for Killing in the spawn. I was playing rush and I was on the attacking team..... killing in the spawn WTF?????? isnt that the whole objective??????? no its not so im told, its to arm them m-coms. I fuckin know that but what am i just supposed to skip down the road picking petals off flowers on my way to the M-com????? i called jake a dickhead and got kicked for being disrepectful. the ban only lasted for a few hours and i was able to rejoin later in the night
Back to top Go down
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Till Death    Brothers Till Death  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:37 pm

ThePiedPiper wrote:
what am i just supposed to skip down the road picking petals off flowers on my way to the M-com?????

Fuck the image in my head is funny.
You are skipping down that road through the flowers under the trees that Lylow's better half put together on the computer a couple of years back.
"Now where is the mcom???"

What a joke ...

Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Till Death    Brothers Till Death  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:38 pm

Yeah jake told us and I asked him to unban you.

It was more for being disrespectful I think
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Till Death    Brothers Till Death  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:01 pm

Evil.Clown wrote:
Yeah jake told us and I asked him to unban you.

It was more for being disrespectful I think

i was only 'disrespectful' when i came back after an initial kick for 'spawn killing' i came back to question the kick and the reasoning for it (and if calling someone a dickhead after them giving you such a poor reason for a kick is in his eyes being disrespectful, then he needs to harden the fuck up). i cant arm an M CON in a tank, but i can cover the M CON and protect it from being disarmed? isnt that the whole point. i wasnt sitting back in it, i pushed right up so that our team could get to the M CON and be protected when arming it and ensuring it was destroyed. i feel he was pissed that i killed him and his mate a few times. in my opinion, sad really!
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Till Death    Brothers Till Death  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:15 am

You hit the nail on the head piper mate. Rush is totally different from any other mode Ive ever come across in any Battlefield game.

If the defending side is getting killed in their spawn then the attackers have reached their objective. It is during that stage that both the MCOMs can be armed with the most ease.

If you were up there in a tank holding the defenders off from protecting their MCOM's, then more power to you. I wish all players - in a tank or not - were more like it.

To kick you from the game at a time like that is 110% piss poor, and I guarantee would not have happened if the admin had been on your attacking team with you. I might not have sworn at the admin when I got back in, but I sure wouldnt have been a happy camper. And I can totally understand why you did go off at him mate.

Tell ya what - next time we are online together, we'll go back to that server and sing "skip to Ma Lou my darling" as we play hopscotch together down the main road of attack on the way to the M-COM's. Grin
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Till Death    Brothers Till Death  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 am

lylow wrote:

Tell ya what - next time we are online together, we'll go back to that server and sing "skip to Ma Lou my darling" as we play hopscotch together down the main road of attack on the way to the M-COM's. Grin
gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay

(Guess who found the gay smiley)

Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Till Death    Brothers Till Death  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:45 am

i misspelt M-COM 3 times in my last post.
Back to top Go down
Mephisto
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Mephisto

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Till Death    Brothers Till Death  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:20 am

Evil.Clown wrote:
lylow wrote:

gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay

(Guess who found the gay smiley)

AWESOME.. that gay smiley is gonna get so overused in lylows posts ... mu hahaha

gay
Back to top Go down
[isNiPe]
FORUM USER
[isNiPe]

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Till Death    Brothers Till Death  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:29 am

how do u think i feel? Sad
Back to top Go down
Mokkan
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Till Death    Brothers Till Death  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:25 am

They did something similar to me a few days ago.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Till Death    Brothers Till Death  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:23 am

Lol Mokkan, not you too? Mate, in the 7 or 8 months since this thread started we must have been banned from 5 or more servers. Sometimes one or two of us, sometimes the entire clan!

We dont set out to break rules when we are on the servers, we try not to stir up trouble... but getting killed annoys some gamers and if those gamers are admins.... then far too often the admins response is to kick/ban the better player - and sometimes their whole clan along with them.

Its pretty weak. Joining a server and then being banned for "unwelcome". And banning an entire clan as well - even if an individual gamer hasnt even been on a server before... almost "pre-banned".

All too often admins are 16 year old kids with pocket money from daddy dearest and too much spare time on their hands. They get killed once too often on their own server and rather than improve their game skills or just dealing with the fact that they arent THE BESTEST GAMER EVERZZZ!! RARRRRRRR!!!!... they open procon and fix it that way.

When we had our servers (discontinued due to lack of use) in 6 months or so, our ban list accumulated about 8 perm bans. Sure there were plenty of kicks for rule breakers - spawn campers or rocket spammers etc - but I can only imagine the long, long, long list of names these noob servers end up with on their ban list.

Its ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Till Death    Brothers Till Death  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:33 pm

I want that BAN BUTTON!!!!

Brothers Till Death  Iamadmin

found that pic on stabbys post thought it was fucking gold reminds me of my BESTUS BUDDDDDY LOOOOOYLOOOOW
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Till Death    Brothers Till Death  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:18 am

Fullnutta wrote:
I want that BAN BUTTON!!!!

Brothers Till Death  Iamadmin

found that pic on stabbys post thought it was fucking gold reminds me of my BESTUS BUDDDDDY LOOOOOYLOOOOW

not funny dude! making fun of disabled people is not cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Till Death    Brothers Till Death  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brothers Till Death
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: Other Games :: Bad Company 2-
Jump to: