Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

field of view FOV

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jayssti
FORUM USER
jayssti

field of view FOV Empty
PostSubject: field of view FOV   field of view FOV I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:01 am

Found this info, might stretch it a little.

By default BFBC2 uses a vertical Field of View (FOV) of 55 degrees. If you want to adjust this so that you can see more of the game world at any one time, you will need to do so outside of the in-game settings. Go to the \My Documents\BFBC2 directory under your personal folders, open the Settings.ini file with a text editor like Windows Notepad (first make a backup copy of it), and alter the value shown in the line Fov=55. Progressively higher values increase what you can see at one time, leading to an exaggerated fish-eye view of the world at very high values (e.g. Fov=120). Save and close this document then start the game to see the change. Note that this only affects FOV in multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
MIC
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

field of view FOV Empty
PostSubject: Re: field of view FOV   field of view FOV I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 am

lol where have u been bro hahahaha thats so funny
Back to top Go down
jayssti
FORUM USER
jayssti

field of view FOV Empty
PostSubject: Re: field of view FOV   field of view FOV I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:09 pm

i love it. mine is on 70 . I've never heard anyone play with it. i told a heap off people and they never tried. they miss out.
Back to top Go down
MIC
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

field of view FOV Empty
PostSubject: Re: field of view FOV   field of view FOV I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:20 am

Mine is set on 85 i think
It depends on what monitor ur using.
Lol it make u feel
Like ur
Running faster too
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1520272
Download this its v helpful
Back to top Go down
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

field of view FOV Empty
PostSubject: Re: field of view FOV   field of view FOV I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:57 pm

https://jokersbattlefield.forumotion.com/t363-looking-for-a-24-monitor
Had it in the 70's for my standard 4:3 aspect monitor and have it at 59 in wide screen. Have not tried to increase it however since i first configured things to work with the wide screen back when I got it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

field of view FOV Empty
PostSubject: Re: field of view FOV   field of view FOV I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

field of view FOV
Page 1 of 1