Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server rotation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Server rotation Empty
PostSubject: Server rotation   Server rotation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:55 am

I have set the server to run Phu Bai Valley 24/7 with a 10 second respawn and instant vehicles.

It's been full since 8am Smile
Back to top Go down
LeRawn
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
LeRawn

Server rotation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server rotation   Server rotation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:59 am

Good shit Clownie, love your work mate. Grin

It's by far the best map so far in Vietnam.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Server rotation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server rotation   Server rotation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:32 am

I dont mind Phu Bai so far. Played 3 rounds of it last night on some randoms server. Definitely the largest, most freely flowing map.

I wasnt a huge fan of Hill 137 though. It has potential but seems to leave too much room to be fucked around by the players who just wanna be kill raping, point whores.

Funnily enough I think my favourite map so far has been Vantage Point (maybe Ive just played it more than the others, lol) But I like the way the map plays out. Spawn camping not so much though...

The temple map... umm.... "Cao Son Temple"??? - something like that - only played it for one round. Seemed to get pretty cramped during the game play. Lots of choke points that let the spammers go nuts.

Glad to see the server is up though boys. I'll definitely be giving it a helping hand tonight! Grin
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Regats
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Regats

Server rotation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server rotation   Server rotation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:36 am

Nice one Rocka, agreed the best map till Operation Hastings!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server rotation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server rotation   Server rotation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server rotation
Page 1 of 1